seven.

-Luke-

"Make yourselves comfortable!" I heard Sierra say to Ashton and Calum.

Fuck, he looks amazing tonight.

I cleared my throat when I saw her coming back to me. I stared at the ground, taking a sip of my alcoholic beverage.

How many drinks have I had already?

Probably four...

Teen?

Yeah, sounds about right.

"I really don't like that guy." She confessed, letting her body fall on the couch next to me.

"Who?"

"Your friend."

"Ashton?"

"Yeah."

"Why? He's nice."

"I don't know... His gaze just frightens me. It's like he's reading into my soul."

"It's because he is." I murmured, as she placed her leg on my thighs.

"What did you say?"

"Oh, nothing." I said in a regular tone, as she drank some champagne. "I know he looks kind of unapproachable, but he is fun to be around when you actually get to know him."

"Well, I think Kaykay agrees with you..."

"Huh?" I was confused for a moment, until I saw them...

Really, Ashton?

Her dumbass?

"They actually look cute together." She said with no fucks given.

I chugged the rest of my drink all at once, which was about half the cup.

Get your fucking nasty fingers away from his jacket, you stupid whore.

Ashton is a very educated, sharp-witted man.

He would NEVER be with a girl like you.

"Ouch, Luke! What the hell?!" Sierra snapped.

I looked at my hand, just now realizing that I was squeezing her thigh very hard.

"I'm sorry." I said, grasping away from her.

I watched him as he finally got out of his seat, soon stepping out of the room.

"I'll got get you another drink." I told her, moving her legs away.

"But, I'm not done with my drink ye-"

I rolled my eyes, snatching the champagne out of her hand and drinking it in a swig.

"I'll go get you another drink." I repeated, getting up very slowly just so I don't fall on the floor.

She stared at me with goggly eyes, still trying to process what just happened. I just decided to ignore her confused gaze, as I steadily but surely made my way up the stairs.

I don't know how, but I did it. Just like that, my foot prevented the bathroom door from closing.

Alright...

What now, you may ask?

Well, I don't fucking know.

I'm way too drunk.

"What do you want?" He asked, sounding like he's already done with my shit.

"Open the door." I said, trying to push through.