fifteen.

"Come in!" Ashton said after hearing a knock on his bedroom door

"Hey."

He turned around to face his flatmate. "You look amazing." He complemented, making Calum slightly blush.

"So do you." The one with brown eyes answered, pressing his right shoulder on the doorframe.

Ashton lightly smiled, now looking at himself in the mirror. "You seem tense." He proceeded to say while putting his red shirt on.

"I mean... aren't you?" The gamer scratched the back of his head. "I've been avoiding Michael for the whole week, and now he's coming here for that stupid party."

"I told you that I didn't mind not inviting him, but you insisted." He answered, spraying some cologne on himself. "And no, I don't give two fucks."

"I mean, I guess you do have nothing to stress about..." Calum paused. "Sierra wants to make up with you, which is great."

The body analyst gave his mate a blank stare. "Please." Is all that he said, fixing his hair.

"Huh?" He asked confusedly.

"You really think I bought that?" Ashton dry laughed. "She definitely does not want to be my friend."

"I don't understand."

"She wants to get on my good side to gain Luke's trust. Nothing more, nothing less." He briefly explained, grabbing his favorite black boots.

"Okay..." Calum started, still looking like a lost boy. "Why did you tell her to come over, then?"

"Because I want to see what she's up to."

"And what makes you think she's up to something?"

Ashton silently finished tying his shoes, looking the other lad right in the eyes. "Bitches like her are always up to something." He said, the doorbell ringing shortly after. "You should go get that, I'll be down in a moment."

The youngest's lips slowly parted as he watched the hazel eyed man making his way towards his laptop. "You never fail to amaze me." He said, sounding impressed. "Don't be too long."