sixteen.

// smut warning besties //

-Luke-

"Sierra? What the hell are you doing here?" I asked again, this time sounding a lot angrier.

"I- uh-" She stuttered, looking absolutely terrified. "I was searching for the bathroom, and-"

"In my drawer?" Ashton cut her off, as I raised an eyebrow at her.

She stared at the both of us for awhile, her eyes filled with exasperation. "He is not who he says he is, Luke!" She snapped, pointing at Ashton.

I glanced at the lad next to me, giving him a very apologetic look. "I am so, so sorry." I said before looking back at her. "Sierra, come with me."

"I am not leaving until I find what I'm looking for!" She took a step back. "I know he's hiding something, I know it-"

"Stop making a fool of yourself!" I grabbed her by the wrist. "Let's go, now!"

Ashton watched me as I literally dragged her out of his room.

"Luke, ouch! You're hurting me!" She complained while we made our way to the front door.

"Are you fucking insane?!" I spat angrily, finally letting go of her arm. "Seriously, what the fuck goes through that tiny fucking brain of yours?!"

"Stop shouting." She said calmly, massaging her wrist. "I just-"

"No, you don't get to talk at all!" I cut her off. "And to think I believed that you really wanted to make up with him... I'm such a fucking idiot."

"Luke-"

"Go home."

"I admit that maybe doing what I did was wrong, but-"

"Maybe?!" I dry laughed. "You invaded his fucking privacy, Sierra!"

"Okay, but you have to trust me-"

"Go home." I repeated, throwing the car keys on the ground in front of her. "I need to fix this."

"Of course you do!" She shouted as I was on my way back inside. "It's all about him, that's all you fucking care about!"

I rolled my eyes, ignoring her. "Don't come running back to me when he betrays you!" Is the last thing I heard her say, before stepping into the house again.

'Fucking bitch.' I thought to myself as I ran up the stairs.

I gently opened Ashton's bedroom door, catching him taking a look at his drawers.

"Is anything missing?" I asked, making him face me.

"No." He answer while I sighed in relief.

"Good." I slowly closed the door behind me. "Are you mad?"

"No."

"Can you stop being that dry, then? I said I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry about." He massaged his forehead.

"Well, she's my girlfriend." I said as he grabbed the last three pills out of the aspirin bottle. "So, again, I'm sorry for her."

"It's fine." He answered after swallowing the medicine. "Can you turn the lights off on your way out, please? I'm tired."

"Ashton-"

"Luke." He insisted. "I really don't want to talk about it."

I watched him take his shirt off, leaving it on the ground. I scanned his body from head to toe, biting my lower lip as he fluffed out his hair.