0.6

dedicated to the lovely -stylan because she made the cover she is superb ily bb.

Niall

I try not to squirm against Harry's tight hold, it does make me a bit uncomfortable but I let it be, if I'm going to be with him for three months straight then I guess I'd just have to be used to all the touching.

"Is he really like this?" I ask Zayn who watches us with an amusement glint in his eyes, he sips his drink and then clears his throat as he puts it down.

"Yeah he's kind of like a big koala. He gets all clingy when he's had too much, we shouldn't have left him out here, sorry." I only nod, looking back at Harry whose eyes are already half closed and looks like he's so close to sleeping.

Adorable.

"If he sleeps and starts drooling on me. Th e deal is over Zayn." I taunt jokingly as I continue to listen to Harry sing disney jokes under his breath.

"He's proper pissed mate. What did you make him drink?" I watch as Harry grins widely and says hello to every stranger passing by, shooting him a nasty look in return which he just ignores.

He's such a dork. How can you make someone this adorable, dominant? He's like cupcakes and rainbows and everything nice but that's okay I would love to corrupt him and introduce him to my world of messed up.

"Nothing that I can't handle, I thought he could handle it too but apparently not." Zayn shrugs and I watch as his eyes meet Liam's, making him knock one of the glasses of the customers, he blushes and apologizes profusely, Zayn bites his lip and snickers.

What is up with this two?

"Payno's cute isn't he?" I ask as Harry's head leans on my shoulder, fast asleep.

"He is. Too bad he isn't gay." Zayn pouts and finishes his drink.

Liam is really cute but also really bulky, that's what I like about him the most, his soft features but his amazing body build. It was just heaven.

"Don't knock it till you try it." Harry slurs and smiles drunkenly before leaning his head again on me and sleeping for real this time.

"I swear he was sleeping." I exclaim and look at Harry with wide eyes.
I'm sure Harry and I will get along just fine. I've had customers but not like him. Mostly the men who f uck me know what they do so this is different for me too. I will have so much fun with him.

"Let's just finish these drinks and I'll drop you and Harry home yeah?" To say I look forward to it is an understatement.

After we finish drinking. Zayn and I talk about the contract that's to be signed tomorrow when Harry is aware of what's happening. We talk to my manager about it and we're out of the door before we know it.

I will still be dancing and escorting, I can't just let them take me home with them afterwards because Harry and I's lessons will get in the way.

"Do you like ever get uncomfortable wearing those? Like didn't it bother you when you were first asked to wear it?" Zayn asks taking a glimpse of my thighs that were covered with sheer thigh high stockings.

"It clings to you like second skin so it's a bit hot and itchy when you wear it but it's okay I guess, I mean this is fine for me, I've sort of worn something like this before. Do you not like the way I look in this?" I decide to tease him, my hands come up to rub Zayn's thigh and his breath hitches a little.

"This is fucking torture, I'm gonna fucking miss you in my bed, Ni." He says genuinely and I retrieve my hand back smirking.

"I'm gonna miss you too Zayn, it's only for a little while you know, as soon as your friend learns, I'm back in your arms baby."

"Well if that's the case then..." He gives me a side glance before looking back at the road.

"I hope he's a fast learner."

"Ditto babe. Ditto."
-

author's note: writing abt ziall hurts because it's making me miss him. ive been quiet about the whole zayn thing but i just want to say that i love him and im glad he took a break from everything bc he wasnt happy and he held back his happiness for so long and i will always support him just not with greasy burrito. i still want to hear the truth from him though but his tweets? made me extremely happy. we finally had the closure though, he changed his bio and his name but why is the pain still there and am i the only one who's hoping he'd come to his senses one day and come back? sigh.

my kink would be like choking?? if niall and i ever f uck i would love for him to choke me like idk with his d ick or his hand eitherway is fine but haha just so you guys know, i have like zero experience in sex i just read lots of stuff. hmm... do you guys think eleanor is a beard? is elounor real? share your thoughts abt this chapter and eleanor.