1.3

Harry

you need to check out the video niall is so hot choke me and shame on the people who hated on niall just because of the seating arrangement in the awards like what the fuck man?

"You're up..." Startled, Niall's head whipped to look at my direction and then he smiled softly, almost shyly, taking another hit of his cigarette making me slightly scrunch my nose.

It was so weird seeing him smoke, he didn't strike me as the type to smoke rather I pictured him to be the one who prevented people from smoking.

"What time is it?" I asked, my voice still a bit groggy and scratchy from sleeping, he takes one last hit of his cigarette then throws it on the ground, stomps on i and wraps his arms around himself, shrugging.

"Did I wake you up? Sorry if I did." He chuckled, his cheeks painted with that adorable shade of pink, making my heart ache at how cute he looks.

"I think it's one in the morning..." He mumbles, then rub his hands up and down his biceps, visibly shivering from the cold weather and I instinctively reach out to touch his shoulders, leading the both of us inside again.

"You didn't I just thought-" now it was my turn to blush, I felt my heart sunk a while ago when I rolled onto my side and found out he wasn't beside me anymore, I thought he sneaked out but I was glad to find him at the balcony albeit he's smoking.

"That I ran off?" He grinned widely and I give him a small nod, still ashamed that I even thought of that.

"I won't, your bed is comfortable and it's one in the morning, I don't fancy being mugged because sadly they won't get any from me." Once we're inside my room, he walks into the bathroom and I sit on the edge of my bed.

Obviously money is the reason why he went into prostitution but I wanted to know more. I wanted to know him better.

And that's because I'm a nosy little b itch.

"I have a spare toothbrush there. You can use it if you want." I shout out before lying flat on my back on the bed, my head coming up with a hundred different questions that hopefully I'd get to ask once he goes out. Hopefully he won't avoid them and will answer them straight away.

"I didn't know that you were smoking." I whispered as he steps out of the bath, getting a blanket and a pillow and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"I'm going to go sleep on the couch." He announces but I'm quick to block the door with my body, this time he's the one who raises an eyebrow at me.

"I didn't tell you to sleep on the couch. You can sleep on my bed o-or I can sleep on my couch and you can sleep on my bed after all you're a guest and it's fine for me to sleep on it since it's my couch but whatever I just want you to feel comfortable like-" I didn't notice that he was already walking towards me, giggling, his fingers pressed to my lips to cut my rambling off and I feel my face getting hot as he smiles.

"We can share it together I'd hate to be a bother." He pulls his hand away and tugs on mine, pushing me down the bed and swiftly straddling my thighs.

"You're not a bother- oh god no- Niall you're not don't ever- god don't ever think that-" He cuts me off with his giggling again and this time it's not his finger that's pressed to my lips it's his- well- his lips.

The kiss was just a simple long peck, long enough to make me shut up of course and of course that's enough to make my face even redder than before when he pulls back to look at me.

"You're adorable when you ramble." The tone of his voice changes an octave lower and he grinds his a.ss at my crotch, making me squeak, I quickly hold his hips, feeling the skin under my finger pads and try to stop him from doing anything again.