1.2 ×

so u guys see the sign up there? But just a heads up. This is smutty I haven't gotten to the fun part yet but this is really smutty (I think?) so don't read this if youre uncomfortable all the love plus dedicated to alex, baby ure amazing.

Harry

I was pacing and biting my nails as I fretfully glanced at the clock that was hanging on my wall. Every tick of it made me sweat and made my knees quiver, from both the anticipation and the nervousness that is.

I have finished all the stuff that Niall wanted me to do. I've read about dominance, watched porn, jacked off while watching porn and watched porn some more, everything he told me to do basically but I'm still very hesitant about me talking dirty to him.

Call me a pussy but I don't think I can do it. Hopefully all those porn watching paid off and I've actually picked up something from it.

The familiar buzz of my doorbell makes me jump. I'm praying that I can really do it since Niall is already waiting for me outside to answer the door.

I open it with unsteady hands and Niall wastes no time getting in, moving past by me.

My eyes can't help but appreciate the way he looks in the brown zara trench coat, under it is his thigh high stockings that makes me remember how good he looked in that bunny costume.

Is he wearing that right now? Because if he is then I'm not going to control myself tonight, actually I don't think he can. He's practically begging to be f ucked when he wears that.

F uck? Is that what I call it now?

"I am bushed." He drones as he lets his duffel bag drop down the floor from his shoulder, he then lies down on my couch, briefly closing his eyes and I stand there awkwardly with my hands clasped behind my back like a good little boy waiting for his treat.

I hope Niall is my treat.

I can't help but wonder why he's doing all of this though, what led him to this job, why he chose to be a stripper- a playboy bunny- escorting and sleeping with men he doesn't even know, who isn't interested in him just with his looks and how good his hands are, how tight he is, I don't get it. It dismays me a tad to be honest.

Whatever the reason he's doing this for, then it must be very important. From then on, I decide to make it my goal to find out everything about him.

That leaves me three months. Three months to know everything about Niall. Just a short span of time but it's enough.

"What are you doing there, Harry?" He peeks at me with one eye before yawning and stretching his arms over his head, finally sitting upright.

"I- you're tired." I say dumbly and he just giggles at me whilst shaking his head. His hands coming up to take the trench coat off his body, my jaw drops down the floor with his coat as I look at him and what he's wearing. I feel like choking from my own saliva or preferably his.

"Yes I am but I think I promised daddy something." He bites his lower lip enticingly as he grips the material of the skirt.

He's wearing a school girl uniform. F uck.

"It's role play Friday. Daddy is lucky." He smiles innocently at me, swaying his body side to side.

I need water or I'll die from dehydration. It's so fucking hot in here.

He doesn't even try to be adorable or cute, he just naturally is, what I don't know is how it comes off as beguiling. I keep asking myself how he does it a million times but I love it.

He's wearing a collar that is connected with the checkered tie, then a white tube and then suspenders that are connected with the skirt that is so short it barely covers anything. He does a little twirl for me, his skirt flying and holy fuck- I now know why he asked me what color I wanted- it's for his f ucking underwear, I am done for.