2.2 ×

Harry (not edited sorry for any mistakes!)

"Fùck. So good daddy." Niall's hands were tangled in my messy curls, my head trapped between his milky thighs as I dipped my to unge slowly in and out of hìm.

I try so hard in concentrating on what I was doing but my phone rings for the second time.

"Harry-ngh no p-please don't stop!" He screams and I do what I was told, curling my tongue making him push back on my face. I pull away to lick at my dìgit but my phone rings again and I groan in annoyance.

"Harry I swear to god." Niall tugs on my curls and pushes his hips back hard on me. I sigh, looking at my phone before suckìng on my digìt again and for the fourth time it rings.

"Don't answer it." Niall glares and demands but I put his legs down and go to get my phone on the night stand, wincing at how hârd I was. I ignore Niall's high pitched whines and my eyes widen as I see my sister's name on display.

"Fùck." I curse before picking it up and Niall sits up straight, looks at me with doe eyes, making my heart clench and I cup myself through my boxers.

"Harry? Why weren't you answering?" Gemma's voice rings through the phone and I can see Niall shift closer to me. Actually too close for my liking.

He winks at me and smirks before placing his hands on the waistband of my boxérs and slowly tugging it off, Gemma is talking on the other line and I feel bad for not paying attention.

"Stop. No." I mouth at Niall and hopefully he gets my hint to fùck off but apparently he's persistent so I sigh and let him pull off my boxers, he licks his líps at the sight of my còck that was standing proudly, the bulbous hèad already red and lìcking at the tìp.

That's what eatìng Niall out does to me.

"...And Harry?" Gemma asks and I snap out of the daze in, holding in a moan that was threatening to spill from my lips when Niall took all of me ìn, all the way to the back of hìs throat, my eyes rolled at the back of my head, the wetness and tìghtness of hìs mouth is driving me insane.

"Uh- it's just- ugh the connection is bad here. Could you maybe repeat that for m-me?" I answer, before finally putting Gemma on speaker, throwing my phone beside me in time with Niall bobbing his head up. I then grip the tufts of his blonde hair and fùck my hips up.

"Breathe through your nose, babygirl." I whisper and Niall hums, sending vibrations to my leaking còck that was so badly craving for release. So I pull his head back up and push him back down, slowly at first, Niall gags a few times before he gets used to it and opens his moùth wider. After a slow few thrusts, with me and my eyes closed from pure bliss, I still try to listen to Gemma.

Well at least I get a gist of what she's trying to say.

"Fùck fuck fuck!" One hand of mine lets go of Niall's hair and I bite down on my wrists as my hips go faster, trying to reach for my climax. Niall's tonguè swirls around me and I grab his hair tighter, my stomach tightening.

"And I was wondering before I go to work we can have dìnner?" Gemma says after she explains she's heartbroken over some asshòle who cheated on her.

"Y-Yes!" I scream holding Niall's head in place as I shoot my lòad in his mouth. Then I quickly pull him off and I watch as he licks his lìps and swàllows it all.

So fùcking sexy.

"Okay then. See you in a bit okay? In the Italian restaurant we always go to." Gemma says before hanging up, I breathe out an air of relief and looks at Niall who was lying down, thrashing around the sheets as his legs spread wide for me.