1.9 ×

Niall

"You ask me why baby girl? So I can fuck you hard, that's why."

Once I heard those sweets words that I've been longing to hear from Harry I wipe off the smug smirk on his face by placing my lips on his and running my hands up and down his shoulder til it gets lost in his hair. As I pull and tug on his curls, his t.ongue licks its way into my m outh and runs at the back of my teeth, tangles with my t.ongue as he still kneads my a ss.

I pull away, breathing heavily and nodding at him, he smirks once again (and I almost let him f.uck me then and there I swear) as he uses all his strength to lift us up from the couch. My legs are wrapped around him and my lips are on his neck, nipping, biting and claiming what is rightfully mine.

For another two months at least.

"I've been waiting so long, daddy." I whisper as I l.ick the shell of his earlobe, feeling him shudder from my light and sensitive touches and finally we reach the bedroom, where he ungracefully drops me on the bed and wastes no time in taking his clothes off until he's in front of me in all his n aked glory.

"Daddy's going to f uck you real hard baby girl." I whimper at his words and lick my lips slowly, I see the way Harry's eyes follow the movement and inwardly smirk, I can't wait to feel all of him.

I've waited so long and I know it will all be worth it. He crawls on the bed and hooks his fingers on my jeans and I help him by shimmying my hips, as my skin slowly becomes exposed, Harry makes sure to pepper it slowly with kisses until I'm out of my pants and his face to face with my c ock that's leaking with so much prec.ome.

His fingertips traces my panties and I close my eyes and bite my lips as my legs spread wide open for him, he was teasing and I didn't know if I wanted him to keep going or I just wanted him to f uck me like the little s lut I am. He kisses my hipbones before removing my underwear and then gives my h ead kitten licks before he l icks his way down to my b.alls and my perineum where his hands tap my a.ss signaling me to go on all fours and I do, my toes curling from anticipation.

As I've expected, he loves e ating me out as much as I love him doing it to me, his hands spread my b uttcheeks, the cool air hitting me and making me shiver as he finally delves his t ongue into my tight heat, I shy away from him at first but his hands grip me tightly so I stay in place as his tongue explores me once again.

I do nothing but hang my head low between my shoulders and bite my lip to keep myself from screaming out his name.

"I wanna hear you moan baby girl." His deep raspy voice says and before I get the chance to respond he pushes one finger ínto me.

"D-Daddy!" I thrash wildly, my hips thrustíng back and forth in the air as he adds another one and I'm so close to crying because it feels so good.

"Do you think you can handle another one baby girl? You're so f ucking tight I can't wait til I'm ins.ide of you. I bet you feel so f ucking good." He moans and I just nod my head vigorously, my lip has been bleeding nonstop from all the biting I made.

"Use your words, Niall." He pulls his f ingers out of me, leaving me empty and I try so hard not to just push him on the bed and r ide him. I know he have something better in store but I'm getting impatient and I get a little bitchy when I'm impatient.

"Are you glaring at me?"He raises one eyebrow and I shake my head no but that doesn't seem to work as he pulls me towards him and places me on his lap.

"What did I say?" He hollers and slaps my right b.utt cheek making me whimper.

"Words, Niall."

"I-I wasn't-" My voice comes out as weak and fragile as he s.panks me one more time.

"I saw you, now what do bratty little girls get? They get punished for being naughty and you were being naughty, babygirl. Now daddy is going to have to s.pank you eight times, I want you to say thank you after each one okay? You need to learn to respect me, baby doll."

"Yes, d-addy!" He takes me by surprise as he lands one slap on my left c.heek immediately. Tears do spring into my eyes as I choke out a thank you.

It goes on and on and I don't know if I can take the pleasure and the pain at the same time. Guys have done this to me before, hell Zayn did but why is it so different with Harry?

"You've been good, baby girl, and now you're gonna get f ucked real good." He turns me over again so I'm on my back, I watch as he rips a condom off and puts it on before he climbs on top of me.

"Was my baby girl good?" He coos and smirks at me, holding his l ength in his hand and pushing his bulbous h ead in my rim. I bite my lip as I push my a ss back, wanting nothing but to get f ucked by my him but he clicks his tongue and lets out an 'uh uh uh' pissing me off but I know better than to disobey him.

"Were you, doll?" He asks and I open my mouth to reply but its cut short by a little shriek that I let out as he swiftly e.nters me with one hard thrust.

"D-Daddy." I whimper out, my eyes closing because he's so so b.ig and I feel so f.ull its like heaven and hell at the same time.

"F uck you." I spat out and he smirks, leans down to take my bottom l ip between his teeth and tugs on it, making it snap back as he slowly t.hrusts back and forth, the slower he gets the harder his thrusts come and I wrap my legs around his waist so that he becomes deeper.

"Ngh- dad-daddy right there! Oh my f uck! Harder please." I scream out and he puts his head on my neck as he t hrusts harder, I can feel myself on edge and finally, f ucking finally I come without getting touched, making our bodies more sticky and sweaty.

"I see you already came princess." He whispers and I just nod wordlessly, let him d ick into me faster and deeper even though I'm beginning to feel a bit sensitive.

"You're s-so f ucking tight, darling. D-Daddy feels so good." He groans out and I know he's close, he's getting there so I help him by scratching my nails on his b ack, he hisses in pain and f ucks into me deep.

"C-Co.me for me Harry. C ome for me." And he does with a loud moan, giving one particular hard thrust.

We stay for a bit, our bodies entwined, but then it gets uncomfortable and he pulls out, ties the c ondom and throws it to the bin before getting a flannel, cleaning ourselves and laying down beside me.

"Best s.ex ever." I turn to my side, seeing him smile at the ceiling as he pants and I look at the ceiling too.

"Up for round two?"

-

author's note: I DON'T KNOW HOW TO BEGIN APOLOGIZING BUT IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING COLLEGE IS SO HECTIC AND UGH IM SO SORRY FOR THE AWFUL SMUT AND JUST SORRY.

I HOPE THIS MADE UP FOR THE LONG WAIT I TRULY AM SORRY THOUGH. ILL UPDATE RANDOMLY ANYWAYS OKAY LOVE YOU ALL

qotd: are you guys okay with danielle and louis?