0.7

Niall

"He is a bit heavy isn't it?" I groan as we drag Harry back into his own apartment with both of his arms swung over our shoulders.

Does this count as a work out? I hope it does because damn.

"He's fucking gigantic." Zayn snorts out as he struggles to find Harry's keys in his skin tight jeans that looked so sinful it made me want to do unholy things that I probably shouldn't think of right now.

"...B-Babe that t-tickles!" Harry shouts out as he giggles drunkenly and looks at Zayn who shoots him a fake smile before rolling his eyes and getting his keys out of his back pocket. Harry then turns to me and gives me his beaming smile before he furrows his eyebrows cutely.

"G-Grimmie who's t-this?" He asks immediately and Zayn looks at me apologetically, hurrying his movements and then finally the door clicks and we push it open, Harry still asking me questions and he's still referring Zayn as the Grimmie guy.

"I-I can do it now, you can let go of me." Harry murmurs, breaking from our hold. We watch him as he sways his way and then trips on his own feet. Zayn sighs in exhaustion as he looks at the clock.

"I shouldn't have let him drink. I can't nurse him to bed, work's early." He groans as Harry murmurs a series of I'm alright albeit he can't still stand on his own.

He really is a total dork.

"Are you sobering up now? You recognize me?" I watch as he helps Harry get up carefully and I smile. I wish I can have a friendship like them but with me moving from place to place I don't quite think I have time for a long-lasting relationship like theirs.

"S-Sorry for calling you Grimmie..." Harry whispers after a second, they've moved to the couch now before he starts sniffling and I close the door swiftly before I see him bursting into tears and clutching to Zayn like life support.

"Harry- don't- bro it's okay." Zayn is clearly uncomfortable like he doesn't know how to handle Harry and the situation. I clear my throat and sit on the love seat across of them. He continues to cry loudly and we just let him.

He must've really loved the guy if his crying is anything to go by. He seems like a really great guy, the one you'd dream of having but unfortunately can't have, he's like your own Romeo in away.

He was the type of boyfriend I'd want to have if I actually believe in relationships and love. Love, it's such a silly thing isn't it? It can make you feel like you're in heaven for a second but when something goes wrong it would make you wish you didn't want heaven in the first place. When you have a taste of it you get addicted, you feel alive, feel like you have a reason to wake up, a reason to look forward to tomorrow but it also can destroy you, cut your wings that made you fly so high, make you want to die, to never see tomorrow again because what you'd feel is pain and pain only. It'd make you numb then it'd make you strong, better.

Love really is silly.

"I think he's asleep." Zayn says as he looks down at my the sobbing boy on his lap, who was now breathing softly in his lap. I blink my eyes, I must've zoned out for so long.

"Let's carry him to the bedroom then." I suggest and he nods, we help each other to carry Harry in his bedroom, careful not to wake the boy. When he's finally settled in, Zayn proceeds to strip him and change his clothes. Harry grunts and snuggles further in the bedsheets, mouth agape and little snores coming from his mouth.

"You uhm you should stay." Zayn says for a moment as he rubs the back of his neck with his hand looking at Harry then me. I nod, we needed to talk anyways.

"He won't mind right?" I arch my eyebrow and look down at my clothes. Zayn nods his head and gets a shirt from his closet. We go back down and I get in the bathroom to change as Zayn makes himself a cup of coffee.

I put the shirt on and step out of the bathroom, Zayn smiles at me and I smile back.

"You look really tiny in the shirt, it's cute. Anyways, it's mine, I have some spare clothes tucked in here for sleepovers and such." I nod and he gives a blanket and a pillow to me. I bend over and fix the couch, make it extra comfortable for me to sleep in before I hear Zayn cursing and I turn back to look at him.

"Your... Underwear." He mumbles biting his lip and my cheeks flush, I didn't do it intentionally.

"I forgot I was wearing my purple panties, sorry Zee." I push my bottom lip out and he runs a hand through his face standing up, he then puts an arm on either side of me, looking down at me as I smirk at him.

"I'll miss you kitten and I fucking mean it. I hope Harry takes good care of you."

"Oh he will. He'll be such a good daddy." I moan out teasingly and he smiles before pecking my forehead.

"Oh well, I need to get going." He stands back up and fetches his keys on the side table.

"Is that all the kiss I'll get?" I lay back down the couch, stretching my legs as he looks back at my legs and then to my face before smirking.

"If I kiss you, Harry will wake up to the sound of you moaning, bent over the kitchen table as I slap your ass and f uck you hard so I don't think it's a good choice to kiss you." I laugh and he finally waves goodbye, walking out.

"You better ask Liam out! Don't want you getting lonely while I'm away!" I shout out, standing and watching him get to his car.

"He's straight." He says before waving once again and driving away from Harry's house. I roll my eyes, locking the door and plopping down the couch.

"Straight my ass. He definitely enjoyed it when we kissed." I say to no one before finally closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

Ziam needs to happen.

-

author's note: give the chapter some freaking love. please and tell me what you think. ily.

so i was just wondering if any of you guys are active on visiting the narry tag in ao3 (archive of our own) because i sure as hell am, i love the one shots and the series there. let me just recommend you search for littlecather's work because i just finished crying from her one shot i forgot where we were. i've read it like twice but it still got me crying. its beautiful. her works are beautiful please do check it out! just search littlecather ao3 then you'll find her!

i think eleanor is a really lovely girl, i love her alongside sophia and she's my fave 1D girlfriend tbh. i dont think elounor is a publicity stunt too.

qotd: do you think there are chances of narry being real or are they real?