1.8

I would dedicate this to taylor baybay but she wants the smut for her birthday pRESENT THAT WAS A WEEK AGO IM A HORRIBLE FRIEND AND AUTHOR BECAUSE I PROMISED UPDATES BUT IT DIDNT COME AND IM SORRY.

dedicated to my sun, sondos.

-

Niall

"So what do you think should I do? I mean he obviously wants to wait it all out, take things slow but- not to be a slut or anything- But I really want to have him, it's crazy that he hasn't f ucked me yet, Ash." My lips formed into a little pout as I thought of how much Harry was a tease and how long he wants to wait till he finally gets to f uck me.

Call me impatient but I'm ready as I'll ever be, it's been weeks after all, since we met, actually nearing a month now, it means I have two months before I make him more dominant.

Why was I feeling a bit disappointed?

"Yeah babes-" she drank her coke loudly, making me roll my eyes.

"It is a bit odd, every guys wants to f uck your perky ass as soon they're given the chance but he's different?" She raises her eyebrows and I snort, I know Ashley too much, we've been friends since forever so I know when she implies something.

"Are you telling me he has feelings for me?" It was unbelievable. The thought was... Impossible? Why? Because he's a decent guy, he's too nice for me, he's too perfect, and I'm exactly the opposite of him, I mean I have sex with people for a living, not really ideal and I can't do anything besides spreading my legs.

Or atleast that's what I've been told.

"I don't know because I don't want to say yes and hurt you by getting your hopes up-"

"You aren't going to hurt me because he doesn't like me nor will he like me-"

"So I say we have to find out!" She smiles widely with the straw between her lips and I furrow my eyebrows.

Find out if he has feelings for me or not? I suddenly let out a loud cackle causing people around us to glare at me, including my friend who shoots me a confused look.

"Did I say something funny?" She asks and I shake my head, covering my mouth but only laughing again.

It was just too funny because there's no way he has feelings for me, I mean of all people, why would he choose me? I'm no one, just a hoe.

We're friends aren't we? His voice rings in my ear.

"Nothing just- let's not jump into conclusions eh? And you know I don't do dating anymore why force this one?" She shrugs, leaning on the soft cushion of the seat, inspecting her nails.

"Because finally I found someone who actually deserves you and I don't plan on letting him get away but first, he's gonna have to f uck you because I'm tired of you whining about not being able to ride his pretty c ock." I blush at that and nods.

I'm pretty sure I don't deserve an amazing guy like him.

-

I tapped my fingers nervously on my knees as I watched the clock tick, I wanted to surprise Harry that's why I'm here waiting for him in his dining room with chinese take-outs and a bottle of wine.

Ashley told me we needed something romantic before things get heated and I guess this is me attempting to be romantic.

I bit my nails as the door knob turned and the door opened, revealing a very exhausted- but still hot- Harry and I smiled as he puts his Iphone back in his pocket and saw me.