1.4

Don't know if this is considered as smut since it's only a tiny bit. I JUST WANTED A MORNING BJ SCENE LMAO. Dedicated to vanessa, i f ucking love you.

Harry

"D-Daddy- I-" He whimpered helplessly, eagerly pushing his arse back into my fingers and moaning when it's knuckle deep. I was stunned, I didn't know how this happened. All I know is that Niall was on my bed, on his hands and his knees, my f ingers buried deep inside his incredibly tight a.ss, his arms restrained together by handcuffs that were attached to the bedpost.

It was a very beautiful sight and I was honored to have seen him in this desperate state.

"H-Harry would you please f-fucking do something?" He snaps his head in my direction, his blue eyes held lust and anger as my fingers kept still.

I don't know how we got ourselves into this situation.

"I get it now..." He whispers hoarsely. He looks proper pissed at me, making me frozen and very scared. His voice was deep, laced with venom and disgust.

"I get why your partners didn't want you. You're boring, Harry. You're not a good f uck, you're scared of spontaneity." I pull my fingers back and look at him, I was hurt. He knew better than to say those things.

"No one will love you, Harry." Stop. I wanted to it to all stop, I never imagined Niall would be the one saying these things to me, I never would've thought he'd say this, after all the laughs and secrets we shared with each other last night?

After all the I want to get to know you talk? This is what I get?

"You'll be left alone-"

"STOP!" I scream as loud as I possibly can, covering my ears with my hands as my chest rise and fall.

"Harry?" Niall's blue eyes were looking at mine worriedly, I must look absolutely foolish right now and I am foolish, it was a very stupid dream, one that would never happen, I know Niall won't tell that to me, he's too kind.

"Are you okay?" He was still bothered and it was adorable to say the least, I'm happy that last night happened and I got to know a tad about him, I am looking forward to this friendship.

I know he's a nice lad and he's going to be a great friend.

Friend. It sounded odd to call him that.

"Just... A horrendous nightmare, is all." I sigh as I tiredly rub a hand across my face, laying back down with Niall who had rolled onto his side and was looking down at me.

"You wanna talk about it?" He cautiously asked, a faint dust of pink painting his cheeks and weird ass noises almost made its way out of my mouth but I managed to calm myself down, thankfully.

"I'd rather forget about it to be honest, it's irrelevant now." He nods, pushing his tongue in the inside of his cheek before looking downwards, I looked at the clock and then grabbed my Iphone, checking for messages.

There was one from Ben, Zayn and then my mum. God, I really need to get a social life.

I needed to get out there and make more friends. Seriously this is unhealthy, why don't I have any friends besides Zayn?

Because I'm boring and lazy that's why.

Ben wanted me to report in the office so I replied that I will come in a bit.

And I didn't think it would mean literally. I swear it was purely coincidental.

"Are you sure it was a nightmare?" Niall sat up but I ignored him, instead I continued typing away my message to my mum who was lecturing me about not going home enough.