『25』| 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙾𝙻𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙿𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙾𝙿𝚈

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
THE HEIST
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
CHAPTER
TWENTY
FIVE
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
THE
BENEVOLENT
PHILANTHROPY
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

|___________________________|

[[ DIXIE. ]]

Our fingers were gloved, guns strapped, and masks were pulled on, as the team had stood around the lobby, monitoring the hostages thoroughly.

"In all honesty, there isn't much I can say, but everyone is going to get out of here alive, and safe. Please take anything you are going to need for the next five hours before we will regroup and do a head count in the lobby. Tonight is the night for freedom for a lot of you, so please keep calm, find something to eat, drink, medicate; there are a basket of over the counter essentials here too if you need anything. If you need to brush your teeth or wash up, grab from the basket to the far left, and Vera here will escort you lot over to the bathrooms." I said, clasping my hands together as I slightly tugged at the elastic cotton mask in discomfort for a second. I sighed, glancing over at Vera from beside me as she nodded once.

"Well, let's begin, please form three lines and let's cover the essentials before we've gotten you all sorted. Of course, we haven't forgotten about you all either," Vera began.

"We've got about twenty thousand in cash for each of you, here. Now, now do not gawk, I can see jaws touching the floor from over here." Max motioned, exhaling as he heaved an enormous sack of paper stacks.

"In exchange for your devotion to secrecy of the course of time in here, we want to be able to repay you all for standing by, for keeping up, and for being as comprehensive as you all have been until this very moment here."

A lot of the hostages began to overlap in beaming conversation, the girl with the shaved head scoffing from the back of the room as she leaned back against the wall.

"And you? Have anything else to say?" Carmen cocked her head to the scowling girl, icy blue eyes narrowing.

"It's Clementine—Turner; to you. I've been here for months now, what do you think I am—a cave man?"

"No. Wrong place, wrong time. Ring a bell? You're in the same boat as everyone else in this bank, and we've gotten little to no complaints about how we've ran things in here. So relax. Clementine." Carmen flatly said, nearly lunging forward before Vera held her back, sighing.