『2』| 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙷 𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
THE HEIST
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
CHAPTER
TWO
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
THE
SEVENTH
RING
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

|________________________________|

[[ DIXIE. ]]

[[ NOW. ]]

"You do not make me want to hurt you. Either you fall in line right the fuck now, or you're being locked in the damn vault." He murmured, walking up to me as he knelt down before me. Light slightly radiated within the gap between steel bars and the marble wall.

From where I was on the floor, I looked the opposite direction hoping to God this was all a bad dream I'd wake up from sooner or later.

"I know you wish you could just poof me away right about now, but Darla—"

"Dixie. Not Darla." I mustered a small mumble that escaped my lips gently, my eyes glued to the floor in fear. If this man was as dangerous as he perceived to be, I didn't want to risk my life more than it already has been. It hasn't even been a single day in this hell and here I was, about three mili-seconds from losing it; the grip I had on reality. I was this close to a downward tumble into the rabbit hole, and I felt it take over me. Of course, slowly and then all at once.

"Sorry, babe. Bigger matters at hand, here. We've got an awfully plenty lot of time to get along with more than just a first name basis, here you and I. I just hope you know that." The British boy smirked cockily, holding himself on the highest pedestal right now.

"You're insane. You aren't going to get away with this."

"Perhaps not, when you have that cellphone on you." He wisely rose an eyebrow, as I felt the last bit of hope in me diminish. Of course these hoodlums wouldn't let anyone get away with having a phone on them after what happened to the man who tried to call for help.

They had to be stalling at this point so they didn't have to take another casualty's last breath. They couldn't risk it this early. My inner subconscious spoke to me, the part of me that actually paid attention to the kooks that surrounded me and these innocent people.

"Either you hand it over to me or I frisk you. And believe me option two—"

"If you even think about finishing that sentence, you are literally fucking sick." I pointed, gasping when he had grabbed my face between his strong grip, making sure I looked him in the eyes when he said what he did.

"I can't kill you for the time being, that doesn't mean I won't cut into you and leave you in the vault to crawl through the pain, alive and fucking breathing."

"I love it when you talk dirty to me." I grumbled uncannily, a trembling smile plastering my face as I tried to contain the shattering anxiety rattling inside my caged soul.

"It's quite lovely to be face to face with you right now, Dixie—is it?" He eyed me provocatively, nothing but impure and lustful intent glowing within his eyes. "You're a pretty face, there must be a story."