◇○◇

•••

Everyone took a bathroom break and to get some snacks.

The elves that work in the kitchen brought up various food, sweet, drinks etc.

Lia had almost squashed Teesey when she saw her. Teesey was a house elf who Lia knew from the future.

She had sneaked into the kitchens once to make herself a milkshake but instead met Teesey and taught her how to make milkshakes.

They were close and since then Teesey had alway sent either a chocolate or mint chocolate milkshake up to the great hall for Lia. Mostly at lunch.

Everyone was confused as to why she kept getting them but never asked.

To say Teesey was shocked- or scared- was an understatement. Although she was more relaxed after Lia explained to her how she knew her.

Most students and professors that knew the elf was confused since Teesey wasn't really a people elf. Except here she was having a jubilant conversation.

At some point Hermione and Draco dragged Lia into a corner away from prying eyes.

"Lia does he know about the Dursleys?" Draco questioned Lia urgently.

"Yes he knows." Lia sighed at his question.

"You know he will pop up here soon right?" Hermione asked with a teasing tone and raised brows.

"Yeah yeah whatever."

°°°

Everyone was sat once again and the movie started to play as Lia stole one of Remus's chocolate frogs.

Remus gave her an offended look while she smiled cheekily at him.

The front door to the Dursleys house swung open and in walked a sopping wet Dudley with a blanket around him and Petunia next to him.

Vernon pushed Lia inside slamming the door shut before gabbing her by her hair.

"What did you do?" He snapped at her.

James had his fist clenched at his side, Sirius had his jaw set and Lia could have sworn she heard Remus growl.

"I don't know. One minute it was there the next it was gone. It was like magic." Lia tried to get his grip off her hair but it was useless.

Vernon threw Lia into her cupboard and slammed the door shut before locking it.

"There's no such thing as magic." Vernon snapped through the little slot.

"Of course there is." Sirius sounded very offended by Vernon's words.