◇○◇

•••

As Lia and Snape got to Gringotts entrance the front Goblins gave a bow.Lia not knowing anything of the Wizarding world's customs bowed back.

The goblins face stayed neutral but his eyes betrayed him.

"Wait you bowed to a goblin?" Peter Pettigrew questioned Lia.

"Yes. You got a problem with that?" Lia inquired with a raised eyebrow.

The future kids shivered remembering the times they messed up with Wizarding creatures.

"N-no." Peter stuttered out seeing her glare.

Lia wasn't a scary person per say but when she gets angry or defensive be ready for anything.

Lia and Snape entered the building and headed to an open teller.

Lia looked around at all the goblins. Some where busy with other witches and wizard others were examining ruby's and other precious gems.

Lia looked around at the foreign creatures when Snapes voice cut off her wondering thoughts.

"Miss Potter would like to make a with drawl." Snape announced taking something out of his robes.

"Her key-" The goblins started but was cut short as Snape handed him a golden key.

The goblin inspected the key before nodding.

"Very well. Follow me." The goblin grumbled getting off his high seat and leading them towards a door.

"Mr Snape can I ask you something?" Lia asked looking up at the tall man.

The man in all black merely nodded so Lia continued.

"What happened to my parents?" Lia questioned as they climbed into the little cart.

"Yes. Good question!" James exclaimed loudly.

"Also did anybody realize that Snape hasn't once sneered, glared or snapped at Lia?" Ron spoke up getting a deadpanned look from said girl.

"They were murdered." Snape answered after a few seconds.

Lia gave a small nod before they took off down the tunnels.

The cart came to a rapid stop. The goblin hopped out followed by Lia and Snape.

"Step back." The goblin ordered before unlocking the door.

The door to the vault swung open to reveal heaps of gold coins.

Gasps could be heard across the hall. James had a proud look on his face from the halls reaction.

"Man. The Potters are loaded." A random kid exclaimed gaining a few laughs.

"And that's probably just your trust vault." James said looking at Lia for conformation.

Lia hummed in response and Sirius gasped.

"That's a lot I mean James's trust vault probably consists of three galleons and that's it." Sirius exclaimed getting a hurt look from James.

"It makes sense though. I mean she haven't used any of  it yet." Lily explained her reasoning when Sirius gave her a confused look.

"Umm how much should I take?" Lia questioned looking up at Snape.

"As much as you want it's yours but take at least twenty of the gold ones for you supplies." Snape informed her handing her a black pouch.

"It's spelled. So there's enough space." Snape explained when Lia looked from the little pouch to the gold coins and back.

"Oh you were adorable." Draco teased pinching Lia's cheek playfully.

"Now you're mostly scary." Draco said retracting his hand out of fear once he caught sight of Lia's glare.

Just as Lia made herself comfortable and holding a pillow there was a flash. Everyone turned to look at a tall guy with dyed red hair.

"Huh so this is ancient times." The boy exclaimed looking around.

"Blaise what are you doing here?" Lia asked seeing her dramatic friend.

"Wait is he coming too?" Draco asked his eyes almost bulging out of their sockets.

"No. I came to get away from him. His creepy as hell and he threatened me four times already.

"I told you he kept a grudge." Ron said to Hermione who huffed.

"And who might you be?" McGonagall asked walking towards the group that formed.

"I'm Blaise Zabini. I - wow professor you haven't aged since the 1970s." Blaise said once he saw professor McGonagall.

"Okay whatever. Come on sit." Lia exclaimed pushing him onto a seat before sitting down herself.