◇○◇

•••

Lia and Snape is shown in the streets of Diagonally with Lia looking around.

"All that's left is your wand. Come." Snape said leading Lia towards Olivanders.

"Oh you're getting your wand." James and Sirius squealed before coughing to cover up the squeals.

"I wondered when I would see you Ms. Potter. It feels like just yesterday that your parent were here. Ah let's see." The old man known as Olivanders said looking through the racks of wands.

"Try this one. Unicorn tail hair, cedar wood, 10 inches and quite springy." Olivanders said handing Lia the wand.

Lia just stood there not knowing what to do.

"Well give it a wave." Olivander said.

Lia waved the wand and a vase on the counter shattered before Olivander grabbed the wand from her.

"No, no not that one." He said snatching the wand from her hand.

Two wands later Olivander came back muttering 'I wonder' over and over.

"Try this one Miss Potter."He said handing the wand to Lia. She carefully took the wand from the old man.

When Lia's hand fully grasped the wand the wind picked up and the tip of the wand lit up.

"Phoenix feather, Holly wood, 11 inches long and supple. Interesting." He muttered to himself.

"What's so interesting?" James asked turning to look at his daughter.

"He's about to explain." Lia replied shortly.

"Sir what's interesting?" Lia asked timidly.

"You see the phoenix that gave the feather that resides in your wand gave another feather just one other. It's interesting that you ended up with this wand when its brother gave you that scar." Olivander explained.

"Wait I'm confused." James exclaimed, Sirius nodding next to him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Things will make sense later on." Hermione informed them before adding to her sentence. "I think."

"How much for the wand?" Snape questioned stepping forward.

"8 Galleons." Olivander replied watching as the young witch fumbled with her pouch to get the right amount.

"You were adorable." Blaise cooed.

"Yeah makes me wonder what happened." Draco joined.

"You people happened." Lia retorted.

"You can't blame us for everything." Draco deadpanned.

"Well you did the most damage." Lia accused.

"Me!? How?" Draco screeched.

"Wait on second thought mabey it was Fred and George." Lia wondered aloud.

"That makes sense." Draco muttered.

"Okay can you two shut up now?" Hermione yelled from her seat.

"Sorry." Lia and Draco simultaneously apologized.

Lia and Snape exited the old wand shop, Lia with her new wand.

"Do you want a pet?" Snaped asked looking down at Lia.

"Um I don't know. I never had one before." Lia explained.

"Very well let's go." Snape announced starting to walk down the street with Lia rushing after him.

"Um Mr Snape do I have to go back to my aunt and uncle?" Lia asked once she caught up him.

"That's not up to me Potter." Snape answered. He glanced down at her to see her crestfallen. Seeing her ghostly face Snape remembered her fragile and malnourished body.

"How about we get something to eat at the leaky cauldron." Snape suggested.

"Wait Snape's there...and he's nice?" Blaise started before ending with a scrunched nose and furrowed eyebrows. "What did I miss?!"

"Well he's the teacher that they sent to escort Lia." Draco informed Blaise getting a very extended 'ohh'.

"Really?" Lia's whole face lit up almost immediately.

Snape nodded his head. "This way."

'''

Snape and Lia is sat at a table in the corner of the leaky cauldron. Each has a bowl of soup infront of them.

While Lia is eating Snape was reading.

"Mr Snape... what happened to my parents?" Lia asked in a bearly audible voice.

Snape glanced toward the brunette before closing his book and setting it aside.

"An evil wizard was after you when you were a baby because of a prophecy. He broke into your home and killed your parents. When he tried to kill you his spell back fired onto himself."

"Well I guess that's one why of explaining it." Ron commented.

"Thank you for telling me." Lia said giving him a small smile.