◇○◇

•••

The sun was setting when Lucius arrived. Lia and Draco were in the library while Narcissa was in the livingroom, looking through fashion magazines.

The Yule ball was coming up, so they have to start looking at gowns.

"How are you doing?" Draco asked, placing his book back on the shelf.

"Good." Lia replied closing her book.

"You don't have to be nervous. My father has a cold front but he'll warm up to you." Draco assured.

"That doesn't comfort me." James mumbled.

Dobby popped up interrupting them, "Master Lucius is home and dinner is ready." Dobby told them.

Draco led Lia down hallways and stairs until they reached the dinning room where Narcissa and Lucius was sat talking.

"Hello father. This is Lilliana Potter." Draco greeted once in the room gaining his parents attention.

"It's a pleasure, Ms. Potter." Lucius said standing up along with Narcissa.

"Hi, um it's nice meeting you." Lia greeted waving at them.

"I dear. What happened?" Narcissa gasped looking at the faint scar on Lia's hand.

"Oh um..." Lia stuttered glancing at Draco.

"That's a long story." Draco stated.

"Well tell me all about it." Lucius said, motioning towards the open seats.

Food appeared on the table once the two youngsters was sat down.

●●●

"We were wondering if you knew anything, Father." Draco asked once they told them about the troll and cerberus.

"No, but I will take this up with the ministry." Lucius told them.

"So Lia, our family holds a yule ball every year. It's like a get together." Narcissa announced. "I was wondering if we could go shopping for your dress tomorrow."

"Um a- a dess?" Lia stuttered.

"Well yes. You will be attending, won't you."

"Um sure." Lia agreed with a small smile.

"I think it's time for bed. Go along, good night." Lucius announced smiling at the two children.

"Good night."

"Good night, Father, Mother." Draco greeted.

    __________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating in such a long time.