◇○◇

"Um, Narcissa can we get something else please?" Lia asked.

Narcissa and Lia was currently in a dress shop in France.

"Your in France?!  How?" Sirius yelled out shooting up from his seat.

"Um. Magic." Lia replied a hint of confusion in her tone.

"Oh." He muttered sitting down.

"Lia sweetie what's wrong I thought you liked this one." Narcissa asked.

"I do but, my scar..." Lia trailed off fiddling with the dress.

"Oh sweetie. You don't have to cover it, you don't have to ashamed or afraid to show it. It's part of you and if someone asks about it you don't have to tell them. But if you really want to cover it, I know a spell." Narcissa said.

"Okay. Thank you." Lia smiled a genuine smile. Narcissa looked at the little girl letting a smile form on her lips and bringing her into a hug.

"Thank you, Narcissa." Lily said sending the woman a soft smile receiving a nod back.

•••

"Okay close your eyes." Narcissa ordered her husband and son. The family was stood outside Lia's room in the hallway.

Narcissa was dressed I a beautiful black dress that faded to white at the bottom. Lucius and Draco were both dressed in tailored suites, waiting for Lia.

"Is this really necessary, Mother?" Draco asked, turning around nonetheless.

"Yes. Now shush." She replied opening the door and calling Lia over.

Lia's footsteps could be heard as she approached them. "It's  okay dear." Narcissa reassured holding out her hand.

Lia took the out stretched hand before stepping into the hallway. She was dressed in silver gown with small white heels. Her hair was done in a half up- half down style.

 Her hair was done in a half up- half down style

"You look beautiful." Lily complemented. She's sad that she wasn't there for her daughter but she's glad that Lia has people like Narcissa and Draco.

"Thanks." Lia, no matter what people said she had always missed her parents and wondered what they were like. She would cherish these few moments that she shared with her parents.

"Come now. The quests are down stairs." Lucius spoke up after a few seconds.

"Okay. Draco you escort Lilliana." Narcissa ordered before locking arms with her husband, walking down the hall.

The two youngsters linked arms and followed after the couple. Stepping into the ballroom eyes turned to see who had joined them. Lia stepping behind Draco slightly, while Lucius and Narcissa finished into the growd.

Blaise and Daphne could be seen making their way toward Lia and Draco along with a short brunette.

"Hey Draco, Lilliana. This is my sister, Astoria she will be joining hogwarts next year." Daphne said stepping next to Lia.

"You look beautiful Lia." Blaise complemented nodding at them in greeting.

"Lils!!" A shrill voice yelled but before either of them could turn to see who I was Lia was tackled to the floor by none other than Pansy Parkinson.