Chapter 6

CHP 6:

●●●

Christmas or otherwise known as Yule. Lia was packing her trunk for the holiday. Draco had owled his parents asking if she could stay with them this Yule.

Lia had said her goodbyes to the twins and Lee yesterday. Once she was done packing she met the others in the common room.

"You excited?" Daphne asked when saw her friend.

"Yeah." Lia responded. This will be her first ever Christmas since she was alway locked in her cupboard through the holidays.

"Wait! You're going to the Malfoy's?" James shrieked jumping up from his seat.

"Yes." Lia trailed off.

"But their death eaters." James half whined.

"I thought we covered this. The Malfoy's are good people. Yeah sure a little fried in the brain but their still good." Lia replied recieving offended looks from Lucius at the 'fried' remark.

Bellatrix nodded after thinking. "She isn't wrong."

"See." Lia exclaimed pointing at Bellatrix.

"If the Malfoy's are a 'little fried' she's burned." Sirius yelled pointing at his curly haired cousin.

"Aww thanks." Bellatrix said hand on her chest.

"Not a compliment." Sirius grumbled sitting back in his seat.

"Shut up you two." Remus demanded glaring at his two drama queen friends.

"But Remus." James began but was cut off by Remus. "Sit down."

The group made their way towards the train station before entering the train. They entered a compartment in the back being met with Hermione reading.

"Oh hey." Hermione greeted placing her book down.

Multiple 'hey's' and 'hello's' sounded through the compartment as they all filled in. The compartment expanded as there weren't enough seats.

"It does that?!" Someone yelled from the left side of the hall.

"Yeah. It's common knowledge for purebloods and some halfbloods. No book ever goes in depth about the hogwarts express which is why it's not known all around." Hermione explains.

"So I did some reading." Hermione starts gaining everyone's attention. "After I heard Snape mumbling something about a stone, I looked for any information on magical stones. The most known one is the philosopher stone."

"So you're saying that the stone that can grant you immortality is in hogwarts?" Blaise asked.

"It's just my theory." Hermione responded.

"Why would it be in the school though?" Alice muttered from her seat next to Neville.

"Was your theory correct?" Lily asked Hermione, her eyes shining with curiosity and worry. "Yep." Hermione replied nodding her head.

Lily sighed slumping back in her seat.

"Okay it's a theory. Let's put that aside for Yule." Pansy suggested.

Everyone agreed as the train took off.

____________________________ ___________________________

Merry Christmas. 🎄