Important Authors Note

Apologize this is long but it's extremely important that it be read in full. Because my next course of action instead of an authors note is to unpublish my works if this issue becomes repetitive.

I write for me, and post so that others who may enjoy the content that I write may do just that: enjoy it. If you don't like my writing or have some sort of "disagreeance" with my authors notes or content warnings then read something else. Kindly put criticism is always welcome. But I am not ignorant nor will I ever state something if I'm not well informed. I have no problem deleting comments and muting users. If you are curious or need clarification then that's fine as long as you're respectful. But I don't tolerate unwarranted comments. This statement is being made because a reader who clearly knows jack shit about the CGL/DDLG/Little community decided to make up some bullshit logic that it's essentially phedophilia. Clearly they skipped my authors note/content warning which clearly specifies that any CGL(and kink) content I write is between two CONSENTING ADULTS. NOT LITERAL FUCKING CHILDREN/MINORS! That's disgusting. Educate yourself before making a conclusion about something you don't fully understand.

CGL—and any kink— lifestyle is something that is only ever appropriate  between consenting adults. There are real life people who live the CGL/Little lifestyle. To be open, I am one of these real life people. Does that make my partner a pedophile? No! In that specific part of our relationship I know that he does not see me as a literal child. I'm almost 22 years old! I have the body and mind of a young adult woman. None of that disappears or is forgotten when we interact in these "roles"(Daddy/Little). When in Little Space I don't forget I'm 21 with a job and responsibilities. I can easily fade in and out of that head space, especially if I feel that a boundary is being violated. Those in a submissive role, like Littles, actually hold all/most of the power in the dynamic. It's not just something played out without communication of Dos and Don'ts, and each other's boundaries. For the regressor(Littles) we are not completely vulnerable in a sense that we are literally thinking like a child to where we could be coerced or taken advantage of. We are not disabled in such a way that we can't distinguish between reality and fantasy or right and wrong.

Personally, Little Space for me is a head space that I fall into where I can relax and essentially be like a kid again. I don't worry about work, chores, bills, ect. Children don't (typically) have to worry about any of that. They simply act carelessly and without much of a filter, if that makes sense. It's really just a head space where I can escape my adult life and step into the child-like world that I miss and wish I could have appreciated more when I was young. And let me clarify that in said head space I do not identify as an actual child. I'm competent even in a "vulnerable" head space. I am always conscious of the fact that I am an actual grown adult. It's like actors: they are well aware that the role they are playing isn't who they actually are. Grown adult actors will play high schoolers but they obviously are aware they aren't actually 16. Hopefully that makes sense...

I choose to be vulnerable because the trust I give to my partner was earned through his behavior and tons of communication.

This is not directed at any specific users. I simply want to make what's written above known. I enjoy talking and learning about kink lifestyles. I'd never publish the works I do if I wasn't informed and didn't fully understand what I was writing about. It would be like me writing out a soccer match without even knowing what a goalie was. To be a writer, even a shitty fanfic writer like myself, you're either going off personal experience or extensive research. Another example: If I wrote in the perspective of an assault victim, I would need to do research to appropriately articulate how the character may think or feel after a traumatic event that I have not experienced nor could fully understand. Most of my writings are "personalized", most of my characters relate back to me;my own thoughts and emotions. I don't just "pull shit out of my ass" if you will.

So next time before you decide to leave a comment under my works, ask yourself "is my comment justifiable, appropriate & kind?"