Daddy's Naughty Boy

"Daddy's Naughty Boy" by @beacon_author .
Sterek one-shot[MA]

Dedicated to the beautiful people who support me even though I'm inactive af. Enjoy another CGL dynamic relationship of these two babes. This time with a little more sexy vibes. Enjoy!

DISCLAIMER! Stiles is not a literal child. He is of the age of consent(18+) to be in a kink relationship that is displayed in this one-shot. In no way am I trying to depict abuse or some sign of pedophilia.

"Daddy..." Stiles murmured sleepily from the entrance of the living room.

"Baby, what are you doing up?" Derek asked gently, standing up to go to his little.

"I had a nightmare." Stiles answered, rubbing his eye with one hand and his other holding his stuffed pig, Wilbert, by one of its' legs.

"Oh, baby boy." Derek cooed, picking Stiles up. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Stiles shook his head, leaning his head on Derek's shoulder.

"Okay... Well, Daddy is here now." Derek soothed, sitting down on the couch with Stiles in his lap.

Stiles squeaked out a yawn, melting into Derek's warmth as he closed his eyes.

Derek smiled as he held Stiles securely, un-pausing the movie he had been watching.

Stiles had a difficult time falling asleep with the TV on. No matter how much he squirmed to get comfortable he just couldn't fall asleep.

Derek stifled a chuckle of amusement at the little wiggle worm who was now straddling him.

"Comfy now, Baby?" Derek asked, smiling with amusement.

Stiles nodded, sucking his thumb.

A few minutes went by, Derek watching his movie as he held Stiles, whilst he was silent in Derek's arms.

Stiles little mind wondered, beginning to think of how nice his Daddy has been and how he really hasn't thanked Derek for taking care of him like the greatest Daddy in the world that he was.

Stiles smiled as he got an idea.

"Daddy?" Stiles spoke softly.

"Yes, Baby?" Derek responded, turning the TV's volume down.

"I wanna give you a pwesent." Stiles mumbled, lifting his head up.

"A present? What for, Baby Boy?" Derek asked curiously, his thumbs rubbing comforting circles on Stiles' hips.

"For you being duh best Daddy in duh whole world." Stiles smiled, gesturing his arms out in a big circle.

Derek smiled at Stiles gesture.

"What's my present?" Derek asked.

"It a supwise." Stiles smiled, excitedly. "You gotta cwose your eyes."

"Okay." Derek nodded, closing his eyes.

"No peeking!" Stiles piped, as he got off Derek's lap and kneeled at Derek's feet.

"Okay, Baby."

Stiles then started to flimsily undo Derek's belt buckle.

"Woah, Baby. What are you doing?" Derek asked, clasping Stiles' wrists gently.

"I said no peeking." Stiles whined. "Now my supwise is wuined." Stiles pouted.

"I'm sorry, Baby..." Derek stroked Stiles' cheek. "Daddy just doesn't want you to do something that you may not want to actually do. You don't need to please me in return for anything. I care for you because I love you, nothing else."

"I know... But-but I wanna, Daddy." Stiles assured. "Do you not want my pwesent?" Stiles asked, beginning to sniffle and wipe at his eyes.

"No, no, Baby. Of course I do. Don't cry, Angel." Derek cooed.

Stiles looked up with a smile.

"So I can give you my pwesent now?" Stiles asked.

Derek thought for a moment, then nodded, wanting to make his Baby Boy happy no matter what.

Stiles smiled, going back to unbuckling Derek's belt then undoing the zipper.

Stiles tongue dragged over his bottom lip as he pulled Derek's hardening cock out of its' confinement.

Stiles then took Derek's length into his mouth without hesitation.

Derek let out a low moan, leaning his head back.

Stiles bobbed hungrily, every now and then he'd pop off to flick his tongue at Derek's tip or kitty lick his shaft.

Stiles enjoyed the deliverance of his gift, while Derek received it with pleasure.

"Agh, Baby Boy, you make Daddy so happy." Derek moaned lowly, earning a soft gag from Stiles as he deep throated Derek's pulsing cock.

"You're my good boy." Derek praised, close to his climax.

Stiles sucked and licked until he pleased his Daddy to his climax.

"Daddy is about to give you a present as well, Baby." Derek moaned, bucking his hips as he came.

Stiles took every drop like a big boy; Derek's seed bittersweet.

Stiles smiled proudly as he helped tuck Derek's cock away before sitting back in his lap.

"Such a good boy." Derek breathed out, trying to recuperate.

"No... I'm Daddy's naughty boy." Stiles corrected, smiling cheekily.

Hope you enjoyed! I got one more idea then I'll be writing out some requests.

DM ME REQUESTS!

Btw there's no typos. In Stiles little space. His speech is reduced to one of a toddler who isn't very good with certain syllables.