Little Sluts Don't Get To Cum

"Little Sluts Don't Get To Cum" by @beacon_author .
Sterek One-Shot[MA]

Enjoy;)

DISCLAIMER! Stiles is not a literal child. He is of the age of consent(18+) to be in a kink relationship that is displayed in this one-shot. In no way am I trying to depict abuse or some sign of pedophilia.

Stiles was on his belly, swinging his legs to and fro, as he colored on the floor.

"I'm aware but this is a big buyer...Yes... I know, but..."

Stiles hated when Derek was on a conference call. Those meany men on the phone always stole Stiles' attention.

"Daddy?" Stiles murmured sweetly.

"Not right now, Baby." Derek spoke softly, covering the receiver before returning back to the call.

Stiles pouted, bored of coloring, now wanting his Daddy to give him attention.

Stiles rolled on his back, holding his legs up in the air. His onesie grew tight at his crotch, causing his little prince parts to tingle.

Stiles shivered, knowing he wasn't allowed to touch himself unless he was out of little space.

Him and Derek hadn't gotten to play today, and it was all those meany men's faults!

Stiles then smiled, determined to be payed attention too.

Stiles crawled under the desk, earning no suspicion from Derek as he was too focused on his business call.

Stiles then started to nuzzle Derek's lap, receiving a hand through his hair from Derek.

"We need this buyer. Profits would sky rocket from this partnership." Derek exclaimed, unbeknownst to Stiles' plan.

Stiles began to nuzzle his nose deeper in Derek's crotch region and lightly nip at the fabric of Derek's jeans.

Derek shuffled a bit in his desk chair, growing bothered but showing no sign of attention towards Stiles still.

Stiles huffed, thinking of another plan.

Stiles smirked once he figured out a plan B; He crawled out from under the desk and made a gesture to Derek that indicated he wanted to sit in Derek's lap.

Derek smiled and let Stiles sit. Stiles smiled as he put his plan into motion. He began to rub his bottom over Derek's lap.

Derek suddenly gripped Stiles thigh, making Stiles more excited.

"Daddy is on the phone. You can't do that while I'm trying to work, little one." Derek whispered—more like, warned— into Stiles' ear.

Stiles nodded, but continued his teasing anyway.

Derek cleared his throat. Stiles knew he was close to getting his way with how he could feel Derek's erection pressing up against his bottom.

"May we talk later...? Yes... Thank you... Bye..." Derek then set his phone on the desk before gripping Stiles waist. "I thought I told you you couldn't do that while Daddy's working."

"I wanna pway, Daddy." Stiles murmured softly, pathetic and whiny.

"Yeah? You think you have been a good boy? You think you deserve play time with Daddy today?" Derek asked in a whisper, his lips brushing Stiles ear lobe.

Stiles nodded.

"Well..." Derek whispered, squeezing Stiles' hips, pulling him more over his forming tent. "Little sluts don't get play time. They get punishments... Are you Daddy's little slut?" Derek asked, stroking the inside of Stiles's bare thighs.

Stiles nodded, his prince parts twitching in need of touching.

"Hm?" Derek hummed in question.

Stiles heard Derek's belt being undone then his zipper being drawn down.

"Yes, Daddy." Stiles whimpered, feeling Derek's cock spring out and hit the small of his back.

"You want Daddy to make you cum?" Derek asked softly, his hands snaking to Stiles' crotch and undoing the buttons of his onesie.

Stiles breathed in shakily, wanting his Daddy so bad.

"Yes, Daddy."

"Well..." Derek trailed, grasping Stiles' leaking member. "Little sluts don't get to cum... Not until Daddy says too."

Stiles whimpered, jerking in Derek's hand.

"If you cum without permission, Daddy will have to take away play time tomorrow."

"I be good, Daddy." Stiles promised.

"Good boy..." Derek cooed, pushing his cock into Stiles without warning.

With that motion, Stiles was pushed forward with Derek standing behind him.

Stiles whimpered, his belly on the desk with Derek bucking into him and pumping Stiles cock.

"Agh! Yes, Daddy!" Stiles moaned, enjoying the pleasurable pain.

"That's my good little slut." Derek grunted in praise, ramming into Stiles small form relentlessly.

"Fuck, you're so tight." Derek cursed, thrusting hard.

Soon Stiles stomach began to coil and he needed his release.

"Daddy, I need to cum." Stiles whimpered, his thighs quivering from Derek's rough thrusts.

"Not yet." Derek states as he continues to fuck Stiles without a second in between.

Stiles hands fisted as he willed his body not to release.

"Agh! Daddy, please." Stiles begged.

"Only after Daddy says you can." Derek instructs, nearing his own climax.

"Mmnngh..." Stiles whimpered, his stomach aching.

The office echoed with grunts, whimpers and the resonant sound of Derek slamming into Stiles repeatedly.

"Daddy..." Stiles whimpered, Derek's hand leaving Stiles cock to help support Stiles' stance over the desk.

"Shhh, Baby." Derek cooed, almost to his peak. "Daddy is almost there."

Stiles could barely keep his legs from buckling. Derek's calloused hands gripped Stiles waist in order to keep him up right.

Stiles' legs nearly caved but Derek helped keep him up right, causing some of Derek's office supplies to fall to their feet.

"Agh!" Stiles moaned, Derek hitting his spot. "Nnghh... D-daddy..."

Derek thrusted just a few more times until he filled Stiles, his essence now running down Stiles' thighs.

Derek groaned in pleasure, bucking a few times as he finished.

Derek pulled out and pulled Stiles into his lap, seeing Stiles perfect pink cock throbbing.

Derek gave Stiles a look of fascination.

"I'm waiting Daddy." Stiles shook out, his thighs sticky and wet.

"That's my good boy." Derek smiled, stroking Stiles' cheek. "Now cum for Daddy."

Daddy kinks are so fucking hot so expect to see a lot of these kinds of one-shots.

DM ME REQUESTS!

Btw there's no typos. In Stiles little space. His speech is reduced to one of a toddler who isn't very good with certain syllables.