Lesson

"Lesson" by Beacon_Author
Sterek One-Shot(MA)

I got this request a WHILE back. Apology for the wait but I hope you enjoy...

DISCLAIMER! Stiles is of the age of consent(18+) to be in the scene that is displayed in this one-shot.

Professor Hale.

Damn.

It's no unknown secret that Derek Hale is the hottest professor in all of Beacon Hill college.

It's unfortunate he's my chemistry professor.

How I would die to form a covalent bond with him...

"Stiles." Scott interupted Stiles' fantasizing, tapping his pencil on his desk.

"What?" Stiles mumbled, glancing around to find all eyes on him.

"Mr. Stilinski am I interupting your daydreaming? Because I do believe that class is down the hall." Derek told sternly with sarcastic flare.

A few students snickered.

"I apologize professor. I was distracted." Stiles apologized, his ears burning with embarrassment.

"Stay after lecture, please." Derek told a bit gentler this time before turning on his heel towards the board to continue with the lesson.

Everyone shuffled out of class once dismissed besides Stiles.

Scott mouthed a "good luck" before leaving.

Stiles swallowed hard, closing his notebook and coming up to Derek's desk.

"Professor I apologize for my disruption during your lecture. I--"

"Go to the board." Derek interupted, setting his reading glasses on his desk.

Stiles swallowed the lump that had formed in response to Derek's stern tone.

For some reason his cock jolted just slightly at that gravilly command.

Stiles bowed his head, stepping up to the white board.

"So you can listen." Derek fained excitement, turning in his desk chair to face Stiles.

Stiles chewed on his bottom lip anxiously, unsure if to respond.

"If you can continue to listen and do as I ask you, I may let you leave early." Derek told, crossing his legs. "I want you to write 'I will not daydream during Professor Hale's lectures from now on'."

Stiles bit his tongue at the remark that was dying to fly out of his unfiltered mouth and nodded with a sigh.

"How many times?" Stiles asked glumly.

"Until the boards are filled."

"Boards? As in all 3?" Stiles asked in exasperation.

"Yes. Now write." Professor Hale responded shortly, turning in his chair to grab a marker then spinning back around to hand it to Stiles.

Stiles let out a sigh of misery with a glum pout as he reached out to take the marker.

Their fingers brushed for a brief moment as Stiles looked into Derek's eyes.

Stiles cleared his throat awkwardly as he realized what he was doing.

He pivoted back around and started writing.

A few minutes passed before Derek spoke up.

"Stop biting your lip."

"What?" Stiles blurted in response, pausing his writing to look at his professor.

"Stop. Biting. Your lip." Derek repeated slowly, his eyes going dark.

It turned Stiles on terribly.

"Why?" Stiles dared to ask.

Derek suddenly stood up, the desk chair rolling back an inch.

Stiles instantly regretted questioning him.

"And here I thought I could get you to listen... I guess old habits really do die hard. Maybe I just need to fuck it out of you." Derek said boldly, his broad chest poking out.

Stiles breath hitched, his cock nearing visibility through his jeans.

"I-I'm sorry?" Stiles stammered, his face flushed.

"You will be once I'm done with you. When you look at your reflection tomorrow, you'll never have issues listening again." Derek told as he stepped forward, taking the marker out of Stiles' hand.

"Holy shit." Stiles cursed under his breath.

"You have a dirty mouth... you will be quite the project. I have so many lessons to teach you."

'Oh. My. Fucking. Christ.'

"Get on your knees." Derek instructed.

Stiles hesitated for a moment. He was in utter disbelief. He eventually kneeled, face to face with his professor's very obvious bulge.

"Let's take care of that dirty mouth." Derek said as he unbuckled his belt and undid his zipper.

Stiles eyes widened and his mouth watered, as Derek's impressive member sprung free.

"Think you can listen, Mr. Stilinski?" Derek asked, lust in his eyes.

Stiles looked up, nodding.

"Good. Now make me cum with that dirty mouth of yours."