Give It to Me

"Give It To Me" by Beacon_Author .
Sterek One-Shot[MA]

It has been a while so enjoy this smutty sterek fantasy I whipped up.

DISCLAIMER! Stiles is of the age of consent(18+) to be in the scene that is displayed in this one-shot.

"Fuck..." Stiles cursed in a hushed tone, his hand pumping in a rhythmic pace.

His body vibrated in utter pleasure.

Images flashed through his mind of a certain Alpha. Ones of him mounting himself inside him. Claiming every inch of his body with kisses and bites.

Stiles could feel his entrance twitch in need.

He hadn't felt this needy and desperate in so long, it was almost painful.

Stiles pumped his hand faster, his prick dribbling sweet pre-cum.

Stiles whimpered in frustration, throwing his head back deeper into his pillows.

"Come on." Stiles whispered breathily.

Stiles jerked in shock as his phone went off on his bedside table.

Stiles paused his movements, taking a few breaths before picking it up.

His eyes widened in surprise. The one person he needed right now, had his name flashing across Stiles' phone screen.

"Derek?" Stiles answered, swallowing hard.

"Let me in." Derek's gravily voice commanded.

Stiles made a sound of confusion, getting out of bed and going to his window. Low and behold Derek was standing outside.

Stiles unlocked the window, poking his head out.

"What are you doing here? It's late." Stiles asked, his cheeks flushed.

"We need to talk." Derek shrugged.

Stiles sighed, nodding for him to come in.

Stiles quickly adjusted his... situation, before Derek climbed through.

"So, what's up?" Stiles asked, sitting on his bed, crossing his arms.

"My sister told me you had come by when I went missing last month. I wanted to thank you for helping find me." Derek said softly, his hands in his jacket pockets.

"You didn't have to thank me. It wasn't just me. Everyone went searching." Stiles shrugged.

"I know... Peter told you some things that were personal. Things I buried a long time ago."

"I'm not going to blab about your business if that's what you're worried about." Stiles assured.

"I know. I--" Derek suddenly went silent.

"You okay?" Stiles asked.

Derek cleared his throat, lifting his eyes to and from Stiles lap.

Stiles looked down, flushing red.

"Sorry." Stiles panicked, holding a pillow over himself.

"What were you doing up? I know you weren't asleep, because I could hear your heart beating."

Stiles gulped down the lump that had formed in his throat, noticing Derek take a step forward.

"Just couldn't sleep." Stiles shrugged, feeling his cock twitch at how Derek was looking at him.

"Are you sure?" Derek asked, hearing Stiles heart race.

Stiles lip trembled, trying to find a convincing response besides telling the embarrassing truth.

"Stiles." Derek whispered, clutching Stiles' chin between his pointer finger and thumb.

"You can't lie to me... Are you a liar?" Derek questioned, making Stiles feel like a child being corrected for bad behavior.

"N-no..." Stiles stammered, shaking his head.

""No' what?" Derek asked against the shell of Stiles' ear.

Stiles hadn't even noticed Derek had knelt at his feet.

Stiles licked his dry lips, completely in awe and confusion.

"No... no sir?" Stiles murmured.

Derek inhaled deeply, his eyes half lidded.

"Fuck..." Derek growled lowly.

Stiles had no clue why or how things suddenly changed between him and Derek, all he knew was that he didn't want this to end.

Derek moved the pillow out of Stiles' lap, eyeing Stiles' tent through his pajama pants.

"Show me." Derek asked, licking his lips.

Stiles scoffed, not believing what was happening.

"Show me." Derek told firmly this time, his eyes flashing red.

Stiles breath hitched, immediately tugging his pants down. He was completely exposed.

Suddenly Stiles was wrapped in a wet warmth.

"Ngh!" Stiles whimpered in pleasure.

"F-fuck..." Stiles cursed under his breath as Derek bobbed up and down slowly.

Stiles held himself up on his elbows, clutching his bottom lip between his teeth to prevent the sounds that urged to come out of his mouth.

"I'm gonna..." Stiles whimpered in pleasure, panting.

"Not yet." Derek told, switching to using his hand as he sucked and nipped marks on Stiles' thighs.

"Derek... I can't... I'm--"

Stiles shivered in pleasure as he felt Derek's hot tongue run over his entrance. Derk spread Stiles legs for better access, delving his tongue deep inside Stiles.

Stiles couldn't silence the moan that escaped his lips.

"You want me?" Derek whispered, swiping his index finger over Stiles gasping entrance.

It took Stiles a moment to process Derek's words, but he nodded no less.

"Yes... I want all of you." Stiles whispered breathlessly

"Then you better not cum..." Derek told breathily, making Stiles shudder as Derek's breath fanned his entrance.

"Yes sir." Stiles whispered, tilting his head back.

Derek palmed himself as he continued giving attention to Stiles' tight heat.

"Fuck me already..." Stiles whined, not able to hold back his want any longer.

Derek wiped his mouth before flipping Stiles over on his stomach.

Derek leaned over Stiles, sticking his fingers in Stiles panting mouth.

"Fucking slut." Derek growled in Stiles' ear.

Stiles moaned around Derek's fingers, swirling his tongue around them.

Derek then used those wet fingers to lube himself up before he slowly sank himself in Stiles' warm heat.

"Agh!" Stiles whimpered in pain.

Derek rubbed Stiles' back in comfort as he continued sinking himself furthur in Stiles.

Tears pricked Stiles' eyes, his nose burning.

"Fuck. You're so big."

"You complaining?" Derek smirked, falling in love with the site of Stiles bent over for him.

"No sir." Stiles answered, biting his lip as Derek fully mounted himself in Stiles.

"Fuck, you're so tight." Derek cursed, his cock twitching inside Stiles' walls.

"Give it to me. I swear I won't cum till you say so." Stiles begged desperately, his bottom raising.

A deep groan rumbled in Derek's chest at Stiles' words.

He always saw Stiles as this innocent boy that he had to be careful and gentle too. Boy, was he wrong.

He was going to ravage this boy till he cried for release.