Rope Bunny

DISCLAIMER! All characters are of the age of consent(18+) to be in the scene that is displayed in this one-shot.

Stiles eyes rolled to the back of his head as pleasure engulfed his entire being.

There was nothing more pleasurable than being tied up and at the complete disposal of a dominate.

Especially if that dominate was Sir Hale.

"You like this whore?" Derek's gruff voice questioned, flogging Stiles' stomach lightly--just enough to make the flesh a perfect shade of pink.

"Yes, Sir Hale." Stiles moaned through his panting breaths.

Derek admired his work, loving a boy tied up and needy for his attention.

"Are you comfortable?" Derek asked, stroking a hand over the healing rope burns of his client.

Stiles was a loyal customer of his.

He made him into the perfect little sub. He never had a client so obedient and trusting. Derek could hardly consider the young man a client anymore with how much time they spent together.

Nearly every other night he found the boy on his clientele list. And every night he wasn't, Derek felt a pang of disappointment. Stiles definitely held a special place within Derek.

Derek upheld strict rules in order to remain professional at all times, but this one made Derek forget them all.

Stiles was aware he was not treated like the average client. He had many sessions with many of the dominates of the Rabbit Hole club, but none left him satisfied and thirsting for more like Sir Derek Hale.

At first their relations were very professional and routine. Now it just felt natural and organic. The two had an undeniable connection. If either one was required, they could paint crystal clear descriptions of one another; every curve, dip and blemish would be accounted. They knew eachothers bodies like they knew how to write their own names.

"Yes, Sir Hale." Stiles answered, his hands in fists as he writhed in the sensation of rope rubbing against his skin.

Derek hummed thoughtfully, his eyes slithering over his bound submissive.

"Oh, Bunny, how you make me proud." Derek exhaled deeply out of  sexual frustration.

Derek was never one to give out pet names to his loyal subs, but he made a special exception for Stiles.

"I want to hurt you in all the right ways... I'm going to make you cum over and over until you beg for mercy." Derek told, dragging the flog over Stiles exposed flesh.

"Please Sir... Please hurt me... Make me cum." Stiles begged, his hips rising off the bed.

Derek grabbed the toy of Stiles nightly choosing and lubricant. He coated the toy thurowly before kneeling at the end of the bed.

Stiles legs spread, as he bit his lip in anticipation.

Derek then inserted the toy into his lust hungry sub, enjoying the angelic moans he received at the intrusion.

Nothing pleasured Derek more than hearing Stiles moans at the account of himself.

And nothing pleasured Stiles more than being on the receiving end of Sir Hale's control.

Maybe to be continued?

I wanted to venture in a little rope play and some descriptive background. I hope you enjoyed this little piece.

Any requests? :)