Little Dick Energy

"Little Dick Energy" by Beacon_Author
Sterek One-Shot(MA)

Fun fact: I have a Stiles role playing account on instagram(sarcastic_defense). So if you'd like to narrate back and forth and create a story line just DM me:) I came up with this when my online friend and I were roleplaying a steamy scene(^○^). Enjoy!

DISCLAIMER! Stiles is of the age of consent(18+) to be in the scene that is displayed in this one-shot.

"You okay?" Derek asked his pouty mate.

"I'm fine." Stiles shrugged, his eyes glued to the television.

"You sure?" Derek questioned, his brow quirking up.

"Yes!" Stiles snapped unexpectedly, sighing afterwards in frustration.

Derek crossed his arms in disapproval.

"Tell me what's wrong, Stiles." Derek demanded.

Stiles remained silent, pulling his blanket furthur up himself as his legs shifted a bit.

Derek observed his movements, noticing Stiles looked a bit stiff and uncomfortable.

"Did I do something, baby?" Derek asked, gently this time.

"No." Stiles answered with less irritation, seeming to feel bad about snapping at Derek.

"Then why the sour face?" Derek questioned, planting a hand on Stiles' knee.

Stiles bit his bottom lip, his eyes fighting to stay trained to the television.

Derek took a moment of thought, concluding only one reason to his mates ill behavior.

"You're horny, aren't you?" Derek asked without hesitation.

Stiles' doe eyes snapped to Derek, his lip quivering as he tried to answer.

"It's okay if you are, baby. There's nothing to feel embarrassed or ashamed about." Derek assured, scooting closer to Stiles.

"I..." Stiles tried to speak, but he was unsure what to say. He felt so needy.

Derek leant down and kissed Stiles' neck, his calloused hand venturing underneath the blanket to palm Stiles' erection.

Stiles took a sharp inhale, feeling so touch deprived. Derek's palming was almost painful, but he didn't want the treatment to cease.

"You like when Daddy touches your little cock, don't you?" Derek hummed in Stiles' ear gruffly.

"Yes." Stiles whispered in ecstacy, nibbling on his bottom lip.

Derek then moved his hand in Stiles' pants, gripping his small prick tight.

Stiles gasped, throwing his head back.

"Not going to act like a pouty brat anymore, are we?" Derek purred in Stiles' ear.

"No." Stiles answered.

Derek suddenly took Stiles' face in his other hand, his fingers pressing into his cheeks causing his lips to pucker.

"No what?" Derek asked roughly.

"No Sir." Stiles squeaked.

"Good boy. Now take off your clothes. I want to see what is mine." Derek commanded grufly, sitting back.