Tie Me Down

"Tie Me Down" by @beacon_author
Sterek one-shot[PG-14]

Dedicated to @kendricked . Thank you so much for requesting this. Derek Hale in a suit, a naughty Stiles, and some early birthday spankings. Enjoy!

"How was your day at the office?" Stiles quizzed, leaning his chin on the heels of his hands as he looked at Derek in his fitting suit.

"Well someone spilt their latte on me, so... sticky." Derek grumbled, stripping off his blazer and hanging it on the coatrack.

"You could always just take it off." Stiles said suggestively, his auburn eyes shimmering with lust.

"Ha, funny..." Derek deadpanned, his thick brows frowning,"We discussed this Stiles. Not till you're of age."

Derek plopped on the couch, leaving space between him and Stiles. Stiles scooted next to Derek, leaning his head on Derek's shoulder.

"It's just one week away, Der... Why does it matter if it's consensual?"Stiles asked seriously, twisting Derek's tie with his index finger.

"Your first time is important, Sti... I don't want you to regret anything." Derek admitted softly, taking ahold of Stiles fidgeting hand and resting it on his thigh.

Stiles picked his head up to look at Derek seriously.

"You think I'll regret being with you? Der, I love you... When I turn eighteen, that feeling isn't going to spontaneously disappear. I'm with you as long as my heart still beats."

Stiles didn't mean to sound so mushy and cliche but it was the honest truth. Derek was his first serious relationship and he knew in his heart that Derek was 'The One'.

He knew it one-hundred percent.

Derek smiled softly, releasing Stiles' hand to caress his cheek. Stiles leaned in, capturing Derek's lips between his. Derek's lips brushed lightly against Stiles', his stomach doing somersaults.

Stiles' hand slid dangerously over Derek's forming tent, smirking into the kiss. His hand rubbed and pressed over Derek's dress pants, wanting to please Derek.

"Stiles... we can't..." Derek tried to command, but his hardening cock twitched in need for more of Stiles torturous rubbing.

Stiles shooshed Derek softly,
"I want this... you want this... your cock wants this... Just let it happen." Stiles whispered, then started suckling Derek's neck as his hand slipped into Derek's trousers and grabbed ahold of his throbbing cock.

"Stiles..." Derek moaned out breathlessly,"You're such a naughty boy..."

"Then I should be punished... shouldn't I?" Stiles whispered, jerking Derek's pre-cuming cock as he looked into Derek's lust-drunken eyes,"I deserve a spanking... don't I?"

Derek took Stiles' hand from out of his pants, his eyes deep with dominance and desire as he looked into Stiles'.

Derek bent Stiles over his lap before tugging Stiles pants down enough to expose his perfectly rounded ass.

"Derek?" Stiles murmured anxiously, unsure of what Derek was thinking.

"You've been a naughty boy... now it's time for your punishment." Derek said hotly, the words coming off his tongue so naturally."Ready?"

"Y-yes..." Stiles played innocent, having been joking before but now he felt invested in his role of submission.

"'Yes' what?" Derek feathered his fingertips over Stiles exposed flesh.

"Yes sir." Stiles filled in, his cock twitching in arousal.

Derek raised his hand and brought it down with a smack. Stiles squirmed a bit at the sudden shock he felt.

"Stay still... or I may have to tie you down." Derek instructed as he pressed on Stiles back.

"Yes sir."

Derek then smacked Stiles rear again and again, each swat harder than the last. Stiles bottom burned and ached as Derek brought down his hand. Confusingly, Stiles had the urge to moan out.

Derek pulled Stiles' pants back up and pulled him into his arms.

"You took your punishment well... I hope next time you will be a good boy... For being so well behaved, I will allow you to finish what you started." Derek said, proper-like, rubbing Stiles' back.

"Thank you." Stiles whispered gratefully as he slinked down on his knees in front of Derek,"May I...sir?"

Derek nodded, letting Stiles unzip his dress pants and pull them down to his ankles, along with his briefs. Stiles licked his lips hungrily as he watched Derek's dripping cock.

Stiles then took Derek into his mouth, his perfect pink lips wrapping around the tip. His head began to bob and his tongue swirled and lapped.

"Agh..." Derek moaned, grabbing Stiles hair and beginning to guide him up and down his shaft,"I'm so close... agh!"

Derek spilled his seed, Stiles greedily swallowing every bit.

Stiles straddled Derek, grabbing his hand and placing it over his own aching groin.

"I want more, sir...please... I'm ready."