Sun Roof

"Sun Roof" by @beaconauthor
Sterek one-shot [MA]

Dedicated to @Crownless_Queens . Thank you so much for being my first request! I wanted this to be both fluffy and hot, so I really hope you enjoy my very first one-shot EVER!

"Ow!" Stiles yelped, rubbing the top of his head, busting out in a hushed chuckle.

Derek chuckled along, caressing the back of Stiles' neck.

"Sorry... Small space." Derek whispered, the moonlight hitting his face just right through the open sun roof, making him appear even sexier and yet still so soft.

"Why are you whispering?"Stiles whispered, a grin on his glistening lips. He adjusted himself on Derek's lap, careful not to to hit his head again.

"Why are you?" Derek retorted, raising a thick brow in question with an amused smirk.

Stiles chuckled returning his lips back on Derek's. Derek's calloused hands slipped up the back of Stiles' hoodie, stripping it off before exploring the warm flesh. Stiles' skin tingled wherever Derek touched, sending shocks of electric pleasure up his spine.

Their tongues danced in perfect sync, hints of spearmint being exchanged from the gum Stiles had chewed earlier.

Stiles' hips rolled subconsciously, causing friction between the two's aching groins.

"I want you so bad..."Derek whispered huskily, his hungry mouth trailing kisses down Stiles' jaw to his jugular. Stiles craned his neck to give Derek more access, continuing to rub his twitching erection against Derek's.

"Then take me..." Stiles whispered in Derek's ear, lust and need dancing in his auburn eyes.

Derek quickly pecked Stiles' bruised lips, nipping his bottom lip, making Stiles moan out pleasurably, before laying Stiles down on the leather seats.

Stiles breathed heavily under Derek, watching him unbuckling his belt. Stiles attended to his own, grateful to be free of the tight fabric once he pushed his jeans and briefs down to his ankles.

Once Stiles saw Derek's perfectly erected cock spring out from his briefs, his own twitched with need.

"Derek..."Stiles whimpered, desperate for Derek's touch.

"Yes baby..." Derek purred, diving back down to lick and nibble on Stiles' nipple— one of Stiles weak spots.

After a few torturous minutes of Derek teasing Stiles' nipple, Stiles flipped them over, his eyes dark and possessive.

"Fuck..." Derek cursed, his dick going hard at how rough and possessive Stiles got.

The change of dominance was exciting to Derek.

Stiles then paced his way down on Derek, his breath hitching as pain and pleasure swarmed in his stomach.

Derek stroked a hand down Stiles' chest, watching his expression fade to pleasure as he adjusted to his size.

Soon Stiles lifted off Derek before sliding back down, letting out a pained moan.

"Go slow, baby."Derek soothed, stroking Stiles' arms.

Stiles' motions were slow and clean as he thrusted onto Derek repeatedly. Derek gripped onto Stiles hips, guiding his motions.

Stiles moans mixing with Derek's grunts, the erotic feeling of being so intimately close with one another surfacing.

Stiles' thrusts began to quicken, his moans mixing with Derek's pleasured curses was all that could be heard.

Derek began pumping Stiles' member, earning a strangled moan from his mate. Derek worked Stiles' cock until he came over his chest. At that same moment, Derek released his load into Stiles. The two moaned in ecstasy as they came down from their highs.

Stiles got off of Derek, taking his shirt from the floorboard and cleaned himself and Derek's chest, before planting a tender kiss on Derek's lips.

He laid his cheek against Derek's chest, listening to the calming thump of his heart.

"I love you..." Stiles whispered with a goofy grin, not sure why they had been whispering earlier. Now he just found it amusing.

"I love you."Derek whispered back with a wide grin, stroking his fingers through Stiles' soft locks. "Not too bad for being in the Camaro, huh?" Derek asked, his thin lips drawn up in a smirk.

"Nerd." Stiles teased, poking Derek's bare torso as he leaned up and pecked Derek's lips.

The two cuddled—naked—all night in Derek's trade-mark Camaro, looking up at the twinkling stars through the sun roof.

No doubt that moments like this will happen again.