The Red Eyed Monster

"The Red Eyed Monster" by @beacon_author .
Sterek one-shot[MA]

Dedicated to anonymous. Hope you enjoy! Thank you for this request! Cause oof! Who doesn't like a jelly and possessive Derek?

DISCLAIMER! Stiles is not a literal child. He is of the age of consent(18+) to be in a kink relationship that is displayed in this one-shot. In no way am I trying to depict abuse or some sign of pedophilia.

Enjoy;)

"You know, you could just go cut in?" Scott suggested, interrupting Derek's glare session.

Derek blinked a few times, looking away from what was his and that banshee, Lydia, dancing together.

"What?" Derek asked, acting clueless as he took a shot.

"If you're so jealous, just go dance with him instead." Scott muttered, rolling his eyes at how Derek was being so transparent.

"I'm not jealous." Derek exclaimed.

"Whatever. I'm gonna go dance with Isaac. Have fun... not being a red eyed monster."

"A what?" Derek asked, raising a thick brow.

"You know, the expression 'green eyed monster'? Except you have red eyes." Scott explained, shrugging.

"I'm not jealous." Derek repeated firmly.

Scott scoffed, rolling his eyes,"Come on Issy."

Scott dragged Isaac to the dance floor.

Derek then again watched Stiles and Lydia dance, his blood boiling.

Lydia made eye contact with Derek, smirking as she pulled Stiles hips towards her own. Stiles was clueless to Lydia's intentions, too caught up in the music to think of such things.

A low growl reverberated in Derek's chest, gripping his shot glass.

Lydia then whispered something in Stiles ear, which in result had Stiles laughing. Stiles glanced at Derek with a sweet smile before he then put his full attention into dancing.

Lydia's hands snaked all over Stiles in ways that had Derek holding onto the edge of his self control.

Lydia then had Stiles turned around, groping him from behind.

Stiles was unphased, just having fun.

Derek set his glass on the bar quite harshly and stomped over to the two.

"Stiles. Come. Now." Derek ordered in full Dom Mode.

Stiles dancing ceased and he bowed his head as he was guided by his arm to the toilets.

Lydia watched the two walk off with a smirk and a feeling of satisfaction.

"W-what did I do wrong?" Stiles asked as Derek locked them in a stall.

"I think someone needs a little reminding of who they belong too." Derek murmured, unzipping Stiles' jeans.

Stiles breathed shakily, surprised Derek would take such a risk to be caught like this in a public place. But it was a gay club, so.

"D-Daddy I don't understand." Stiles whimpered, watching Derek undoing his belt and unzipping his jeans before pushing them to his ankles the way he had done to Stiles.

"What are you?" Derek asked, gripping Stiles hips and turning him around.

"W-what?" Stiles stuttered.

Derek then abruptly pushed his cock inside Stiles, causing Stiles to whimper and hold onto the handicap rails.

"What are you?" Derek repeated once more in Stiles ear.

"Y-yours." Stiles breathed out shakily, his cock leaking already.

"Good boy." Derek smiled lustfully, beginning to pound Stiles.

"Agh!" Stiles cried in pleasure.

The bathroom door creaked open and Stiles bit his lip hard, not wanting them to be heard.

Derek made Stiles stand straight, his hands on Stiles chest and stomach.

"Who told you to be quiet?" Derek asked, his lips brushing against the shell of Stiles ear.

"But ther— Agh!" Stiles whimpered as Derek forcefully pushed into Stiles, hitting his prostate.

"Hm?" Derek hummed.

"No one, Daddy." Stiles whispered weakly.

"That's right... I don't care who hears how much of a slut you are for me. Because everyone will know you're mine. And then no one will ever touch you without my permission." Derek said huskily into Stiles ear, quickly thrusting into Stiles tight entrance.

"Yes, Daddy." Stiles whined, starting to buck his hips in order to meet Derek's thrust.

"That's right... Ride Daddy like my little slut." Derek growled possessively, letting Stiles do the work himself.

Derek held Stiles gently by the throat as he rode his cock like a naughty boy.

Derek started to pump Stiles little prince parts to show how much of a good boy Stiles was being.

"Thank you, Daddy." Stiles whimpered.

Derek smiled proudly, attacking Stiles neck with kisses and bites, ravishing his perfect skin with marks.

Now everyone will know who Stiles Stilinski belongs too.

Is it just me or is it hot in here? Possessive Derek is too hot for his own good.

Thanks for reading!

DM ME REQUESTS!