Pup

"Pup" by @beacon_author .
Sterek one-shot[MA]

Dedicated to you guys! Sorry for my absence.

DISCLAIMER! Stiles is of the age of consent(18+) to be in a kink relationship that is displayed in this one-shot.

Enjoy;)

"Stiles." Derek called as he arrived from work, putting away his coat at the front door.

Stiles' belly fluttered with excitement at the sound of Derek's voice. He giggled happily, rushing out of his playroom and running down the hall.

"Pup." Derek warned sternly, giving Stiles a look of warning.

"Sorry, Master. I promise not to run in the house again. I just got really excited, because I've missed you." Stiles told softly, ringing his hands behind his back as he teetered back and forth on the heels of his feet.

"It's okay, Baby, I accept your apology."

Stiles grinned happily, hugging Derek. Derek's arms wrapped around Stiles in a warm embrace, making Stiles' heart flutter with glee.

"Would you like playtime?" Derek asked, looking down at Stiles.

He nodded eagerly.

"Go on. I'll be there in a moment." Derek told his sweet boy, nodding down the hall.

Stiles nodded, walking off down the hall to his playroom.

He picked out his favorite gear set, laying it out on the bed.

He got undressed and put everything on besides his tail. He wanted his Master to do it. He sat on his hands and knees, as he waited patiently for Derek.

Derek came after a few minutes, all but in jeans, his flawless chest on display for Stiles' hungry eyes to feed upon.

"Waiting like such a good Puppy." Derek cooed as if he were speaking to a child.

Stiles panted happily, perking up on his bare knees that were bruised from kneeling on the ground and playing on the floor so much.

Derek stroked his fingers through Stiles' hair, earning a content sigh from his pet.

"You want me to do your tail for you, Pup?" Derek asked, noticing the piece resting on the edge of the bed.

Stiles nodded, nuzzling his cheek against Derek's thigh.

"Okay, Sweetheart. Master will do it for you then." Derek said softly, grabbing the tail.

Stiles made a noise of excitement, as Derek stroked the soft fibers of the tail. He nuzzled Derek's calf, earning a humored chuckle from Derek as he inserted the plug gently and slowly after applying lubrication.

Stiles let out the smallest of moans, daringly pressing into Derek's hand.

"Did my puppy miss his tail?" Derek asked in a babying tone.

Stiles yipped in response.

Derek grinned, twisting the piece teasingly.

Stiles moaned and panted.

Stiles playfully licked at Derek's stomach, earning a content hum from his master.

"I think someone deserves something much larger than little toys like these..." Derek hummed, twisting the plug further.

Stiles exclaimed in pleasurable pain, his eyes watering.

"What do you think, Pup?" Derek asked, as he pulled back the toy.

"Please, Master." Stiles shook out, desperately.

"Please what?" Derek teased, loving when Stiles told him exactly what he wanted.

"Fill me with your large cock." Stiles begged like a child, his rear raising.

Derek grew painfully hard at Stiles' words, loving when he begged to be fucked.

Derek moved swiftly, discarding the tail on the floor and replacing it with his member.

Stiles cried out in a moment of pain, Derek's intrusion dry and warm. But Stiles instantly whimpered and moaned in pleasure as Derek thrusted into him.

"Thank you, Master." Stiles whimpered, as Derek relentlessly fucked Stiles over the edge of the bed.

"Bark for me." Derek groaned, his hips slamming against Stiles rear.

Stiles yipped, moaning into the mattress.

"Are you Master's little bitch," Derek taunted",bending over for Master's cock?"

Stiles whimpered in pure pleasure.

It was an odd discovery, but Stiles always grew weak when Derek called him a bitch.

Fuck. He could just cum right then.

Derek thrusted a few more times before he came, slowly moving in and out.

Stiles came soon after, the sheets now soiled.

"That's a good Pup." Derek praised, stroking Stiles back.