Catastrophe

Izuku sat in his work shop, it had been maybe two? Three? Days without sleep. He didn't really care to be honest, he was so close to finishing his magnum opus that he couldn't waste time on such things as sleep! It was currently around five in the morning and Izuku had already downed enough caffeine to kill a large elephant. Absolutely covered in grease and oil Izuku was tightening the final few bolts securing the "physics be damned engine" to his greatest creation, the dark horse. A form of vehicle Izuku had essentially found a way for physics to go fuck itself, Izuku had managed to make the worlds first hover bike with enough speed to contend with speed based heros!

Adding a ratchet strap as a "just in case" Izuku made the final preparations for the prototype. To anyone else it looked like a motorcycle seat welded to two large scarp metal rings, and they wouldn't be wrong. Izuku had spent over a year working on the design for the dark horse it may still be a little "rough around the edges" but hey if it worked it worked! And he could finally stop walking to school!

By the time he was finished it was five thirty and his stomach sounded like a cage match between a lion and a grizzly bear! He had to get ready for the god awful event that was school! He couldn't be more thankful to be done soon! With his achievements in academics against very begrudging teachers Izuku was easily the best in terms of academics even skipping several grades because of it! Close to his graduation! That would be amazing, four whole years of just training and creating! He simply couldn't wait any longer.

Izukus martial training had been going almost as well as his academics, due to his nack to plan about six steps ahead due to trying to avoid his tormentors and his training in general, Izuku was a force to be reckoned with. Well built and slightly taller than most of his classmates, you wouldn't guess that the shy timid genius could kick your ass seven days to Sunday, and yet he very well could. He was both a first degree black belt in judo as well as an absolute force of nature in boxing. Victor in several tournaments Izuku was actually very proud of his accomplishments although the understood he had a long way to go still!

Izukus grand plan of empowering the powerless, and allowing anyone to become a hero, was going smoothly somewhat. He had several prototypes designed to copy the function of various emitter quirks, such as; Endeavours flames, Katsukis explosion, telekinesis. While he had made progress he often found trouble in means of fuel or power but if he was able to find a way to shrink the "physics be damned engine"! Then he'd be set! For now those plans would remain on the back burner.

Izuku quickly removed his stained coveralls and flicking his goggles from his head, as he rushed to beat Izumi to the shower. Usually he had more than enough time but with him getting side tracked working on the dark horse he had lost precious time! Sprinting as fast and as silently as he could and equipping himself with a towel he'd successfully made it before his sister!

It had taken nearly 20 minutes to scrub away the final bits of grime from his body, it was a difficult task while trying to navigate injuries. On the bright side his suffered injuries had also given him an interest in medical science! But that's besides the point. If he got dressed and ready in 10 minutes he'd still have a lot of time to play with the dark horse!

Izumi groggily left her room towel in hand and no energy to be seen. Slowly shuffling her way to the warmth of the shower, she was nearly flattened by a green blur going about the speed of Mach Jesus.

Izuku bolted past Izumi as he started getting ready as fast as he could, the moment he entered his room he was like a tornado in a cow farm. Blueprints, bandages, and a variety of clothes were thrown all over the room as he hunted for his uniform. It took a solid five minutes until Izuku was finally ready to test his greatest creation!

Izumi's morning was off to a terrible start, she hardly slept staying up to finish a last minute assignment that she had forgotten to do. Mix that with almost being flattened by that stupid Deku! Mix it all around with the severe lack of cold water! She was just about ready to stab someone, that someone DEKU!