Dawn

"SINGULARITY!"

"SMMMMMMAAAAAAAAASHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

    Izuku barely stayed standing as he stared at his sisters unconscious body. He'd done a number on her face from what he could tell hed broken most of the bones in it! He was pretty proud of that actually. He could hear the audio from the video still playing behind him, but he didn't care even though he was exhausted he couldn't stop smiling. He'd done it! He.....he won......his knees became weak then buckled beneath him as the gravity of what just happened began to settle in. He couldnt stop the sobs that came from his lips, he actually beat Izumi...he didn't know how to feel! The truth of what had happened to him was revealed to the whole world! But he didn't even care! All that mattered

Was that he wiped that god awful grin off her face.

"Now Finish it" the voice infiltrated Izukus thoughts like a wrecking ball! Turning his head slightly Izuku stared at the figure who stood next to him unmoving and unbothered. He simply just stood glaring daggers as Izumi.

Instinctually Izukus hand went to reach for the law bringer...but nothing moved...looking down he saw what was left of the Memento Mori, barely held together by exposed wires and slivers of steel. Surprisingly he didn't mourn the loss, but the time it would take to build a new one...looking back to the figure, no one was there anymore? Suddenly the world was falling sideways? Even more suddenly, everything went black.

The crowd didn't know if they should cheer or be horrified by the events that had just happened! Out of nowhere they were subjected to one of the most brutal events most had ever seen! And many! Of them recognized the student who caused the crash, how could UA allow someone like that to be in the hero course? Did they not do background checks?! One by one instead of cheers of admirations for the victor....the crowd became a mob, and their cries were for justice!

Mei sat in her seat, her eyes fixated on the screen. Watching as Muscles was dragged across the pavement...over and over and over. She couldn't take her eyes off the screen, she couldn't even take stock of the fact that Izuku caught actual lightning! watching as the loop began again the vehicle was obviously the Chassis for the physics he damned engine, she watched as that waste of biomass fired off his attack, she watched as Izuku was thrown from the machine...

"I'll tell you everything" the words echoed in her mind as she finally removed her gaze to look down into the arena at her friend...was this why he was acting weird? Is this what he was so fixated on....what he did to Bakugo...the movements the rage.... It wasn't Muscles....it was a machine...her eyes flicked back to the screen, just in time to see his jaw be ripped from his body once again.

Izukus eyes fluttered open and he was immediately struck with pain and an over whelming stiffness...practically everywhere! Allowing his eyes to adjust to the light he found himself in what was essentially becoming his personal bed at this point. Looking down he found that the remains of the Memento Mori had been removed and his left arm was laced in bandages.....it was hauntingly familiar.

"Toshi you need to calm down!" Izukus ear perked at the familiar voice of Chio? Struggling to sit up Izuku strained to listen in on the conversation.

"Calm down! CALM DOWN! You saw what he did to him! It was his fault!" Izuku then heard the very angry voice of his father?!

"And what are you gonna do hm? Fight him? Beat him? I don't know if you noticed but your fool of a son already did that! So calm down and take a breath before you disturb my patients!" She replied.

"How can you expect me to do that when...when Izuku has been suffering for years! Because of him.." His father seemed to loose steam as he took a deep breath and tried to calm himself.

"It's best not to think about it right now the time will come I'm sure! For now worry about your son, be here to congratulate and support him. Then after you've done that and after we've celebrated with him! I'm going to bury him alive for hiding this for so long." Chio said with enough venom and malice to wipe out Japan!

Izuku laid back into his bed and stared at the ceiling.....everything was revealed now....he was afraid that his dad would be mad at him......he was pissed alright but it didn't seem to be towards him....in that moment, where Izuku truly digested the events of the last few hours...he cried. What felt like an unseen weight that was crushing every part of him was suddenly thrown off of him, his eyes darted wildly as the sudden relief was too much to process.....for the first time in half a decade.....

he didn't feel any pain....

he began to sob silently to himself at the memories, sucking in a deep breath he tried and failed to steady himself....hed done it...hed....hed won....thoughts of every negative comment, every insult, every punch, and every lie he was ever told circulated within his mind. How he was always told to give up...that he would never amount to anything. That all he ever was and would be was a Deku.... He'd proved each and every single one of them wrong. Not only did he prove that quirks didn't matter! That anyone could be whatever they wanted to be! But he'd gotten his own justice....even though he wanted more, even though he wanted to flay them alive! Hed shown the world exactly what they were. He'd proved to his tormentors...no, proved to himself, that they couldn't hurt him anymore! That they never would again.....he'd be sure of it.

Izuku was experiencing a torrent of emotions all at once, what he was feeling was so intense and so indescribable so much so that he didn't even care if they let him into the hero course!.....He didn't care about..well anything in that moment, not his broken body, not his dreams or goals. All that mattered, was that he settled the score.....what happened next was out of his hands. He'd done everything he could everything he'd set out to achieve.....for now, he would simply rest..

Releasing a genuine chuckle with fresh tears rolling down his cheeks. He placed his bandage arm over his eyes as a wide smile spread across his face.

"Who's useless now Izumi." He whispered to himself. Chuckling dryly and smirking like a child. For the first time in so long.....he could move on.....he could let go. He could look forward. Let the past die with Deku, he would never forgive and he couldn't forget. But he wouldn't let his past shackle him anymore, he would reach for the horizon! He would fight for his dreams! He would protect the innocent and punish the wicked! He would run head first into the dawn, and leave his demons behind him. This would be his time, he could finally let go of Deku and lay him to rest.

It was time for Izuku to live.

__________________________________
Authors note:

Hope you guys enjoyed this quick aftermath chapter I'll have more out soon going into more detail stay baller doods and here's a peak at a drawing I've been working on and a potential future Izuku design for the story.

Stay baller doods!

(This is still a WIP)