Hurdle

Izuku and Mei were both in a more sour mood as they walked down the halls together on their way from their class heading towards the cafeteria for lunch. Earlier that morning a bunch of "vultures" as Mei called them had congested at the university gates hoping to get information on Toshinori, they also asked Izuku some very personal questions which made him uncomfortable. Previously Mei had suggested that they make a cocktail that could just give humans the nutrients they need to they don't need to eat! Izuku actually thought about it but Powerloader full on outlawed that little side project....not like that would stop them. Izuku was still using his green scarf as he hadn't a chance to make a new mask.....he was obviously mentally kicking himself for that slight however it wasn't tooo bad that day. Since he was able to put his visor back together so atleast his entire face was covered!....he did look very intimidating since it kinda looked like a metallic half skull mask.....but eh who cares! As Mei would say. They'd finally received their usual meals both of which was Katsudon actually....One day after Izuku forced Mei to leave the studio to eat, he got her Katsudon and ever since she hadn't gotten anything else...

"I'm telling you Mei you'd kill a person if you added that much potassium! YOU WOULD LITERALLY GIVE THEM RADIATION POISONING!!" Izuku nearly shouted at which Mei blew a raspberry.

"Whhhhat! If you bombared the body with so many nutrients and it's released in such way well then you'd never have to eat again at all!! I think it's genius." She countered

"Your insane!" He said laughing

"And look who's talking your an actual cyborg muscles!" Pouting her chopsticks at his chest

"Touché" he said nodding in defeat. However before they could say another word they were rudely interrupted by a very loud alarm and a whole lot of screaming! They'd heard someone say something about intruders and that something like this hadn't happened in their three years of school! Acting quickly Izuku grabbed Meis hand and tried to go to the opposite direction of the flow of people to avoid being crushed but unfortunately they were taken with the current.

Izuku could barely hear of the shouting and he barely had a grip on Hatsumei eventually able to move them Izuku put Mei against a wall and stood in front of her with his arms surrounding her as he stood his ground against the frenzied students!

"LIZ GIVE ME A VISUAL WHATS HAPPENING!" Izuku shouted with Liz quickly jumping into action scanning the outside security cameras. He was shown footage of the "vultures" breaking into the school grounds and swarming the gates! He was about to do something when he saw some kid with glasses float into the air.....and go spinning towards the exit before shouting at the mob to be quiet and act professionally! Stating that it was only the press and they shouldn't be afraid. If you asked Mei and Izuku he kinda seemed like a tool but they wouldn't judge....too much.

After proper head counts and all procedures done students were welcomed back to class for the rest of the day, Twas but a minor hurdle in the quest for glorious evolution!!! Mei had practically sprinted back to the studio as soon as they were given the go ahead! But something about the whole ordeal bugged Izuku...he tasked Liz with running some recon on the break in and she what she could find. If his gut was right, this was more than just some reporters. However his interest's were quickly moved elsewhere....as he watched Mei drop kick their old project from their work bench, in what should have been an appreciative act of athleticism.....ended in Mei tumbling from the bench and crashing to the floor. Though she had a flawless recovery quickly shouting "IM GOOD!"

Hatsumei just so happened to be close to four red bulls deep....this hour! Turned out after they'd begun discussing his physics be damned engine Hatsumei had found a new obsession. So on a half hour of sleep over twelve red bulls, a hijacked AI, shed managed created several designs for potential applications! Most notably and important was the baby called "the ace in the hole". Izuku looked over the very! Detailed designs, what he saw was a harness type device where on the back would sit the "cradle" or the P.B.D.E..... She managed to shrink his design nearly ten times! Now what once needed a vehicle....he could now carry like a slightly smaller back pack, but Izuku.....he decided to take this concept..just a little farther....then he began to describe his prosthetics....All of them. It wasn't an easy task but if He wanted a shot of getting into the hero course....he needed every edge possible....so he allowed Mei to inspect some his prosthetics in private.....as he was comfortable remotely showing their class too!!