An Abomination..(not a chapter)

Heya doods!

So this is gonna be a weird one. So recently (today) I've been messing around with AI generated voices and first of all! Jesus Christ it is way to easy to do! I mean I got a semi decent model of Donald trump from a 2 minute clip off YouTube!!!! It's insane!

Anyway the reason I wanted to make this chapter is to announce my plans for the coming Audio Book especially now with the new tool at my disposal.  But I also have just a horrifying surprise as well, But more about that at the end!

Basically my current idea is to narrate most of the book myself! However a unique opportunity presents itself that being......

I could potentially have the characters voice themselves in the book. I'd mostly only use them for dialogue and perhaps character focus chapters as well if that's something everyone wants that is. I am comfortable doing this without the voices I just thought it may make for a cooler experience potentially! (I'm very new to all this so I can't even promise this it's more of an idea since I know I can jerry rig it to work)

That's pretty much it?!! Pretty much just wanted to announce the development that I may actually get to have Izuku and AllMight voiced by themselves but again no guarantees.

With that being said onto my horrific surprise!

I've posted a minute long short of mother fucking Donald J Trump narrating the opening to Piece by Piece onto my YouTube Channel if you all want to go subscribe to that! (It's where I'll be posting the eventual audio chapters anyway)

Oh also over on my Instagram I'm doing a fun little challenge where I'm trying to post an entirely original drawing and character daily (I'll have to make two tomorrow seeing as I got to focused on this)  so if y'all wanna go give that a follow

But here's essentially the beta version for the audio book! I made this accidentally when I was trying to use the model based on myself...so now you all can enjoy it too.

https://instagram.com/sparedceiling?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://youtube.com/shorts/BEfNkZGd6qw?feature=share