Schemes

Izuku had taken even longer in the shower than expected, turns out real hard to wash your body when it damn near hurts to do anything! He couldn't wait to pop some more pk, he took the time to inspect his injuries placing pressure around his remaining ribs and trying to feel if there was any internal damage, for the most part he seemed ok. So what the hell happened? Why did he look like he got on the business end of a pissed off bull?!! Finally finishing his extra long shower, Izuku very! Slowly, covered himself with a shirt and towel before limping his way from the bathroom. When he stepped out he was met with...the smell of cooked pork? Working his way downstairs he was met with his father making an all American style breakfast....for once it looked really appetizing!

"HAHA! ZUKE MY BOY! Did you sleep well?" Toshinori said slinging a towel around his shoulder while flipping some pancakes. Izuku was actually stunned for a second. Shaking himself from his stupor, he gave his father a small nod and mumbled a little "ya" before making his way to the table.

"What's with the breakfast?" He asked, he was stalling as he stared at the empty chair. How the hell was he going to sit down without causing a scene?!!!

"Oh this?!!!! WHY WERE CELEBRATING YOUNG MAN HAHA!" In a puff of smoke Toshinori turned into AllMight to deliver the second half of his sentence. Izuku sweat dropped whenever his father did that. But this time he just deadpanned at his father .

"Why?" What could they possibly have to celebrate?  It was concerned when he saw the mischievous grin form across his fathers face.

"Well because we've discovered where your genius comes from! And it's right here!!" Toshi pointed at himself with his thumb which utterly confused Izuku who just quirked a brow as if asking him to continue. "You see my boy! I know how to get you into the hero course , right under that little rats nose!" Now this got Izukus attention! Leaning forward and ignoring the pain from it, Izukus eyes were wide!

"How?!" He croaked out, wishing his fathers dramatic flare would just get to the damn point!

"Welllll! Just so happens UA has a very special proposition they give to students who are not from the hero course if they do well enough in the sports festival! Or put on a good enough show! So what I'm suggesting is! We get you in through another course! Weather general or support is up to you . But it'll be better if you go with the support course as another little detail! Their allowed to bring gear into the games." Toshinori spat on but Izuku caught on to what his father was saying.

"And when the time is right, not only will we show that pompous little rat exactly how arrogant he his! But you'll show the entire world how you deserve to be there over anyone else! That you truly earned your spot!!!" Toshinori gave the brightest smile Izuku had ever seen! It was truly blinding actually! Izuku thought about it and couldn't help but smile.

Due to the mass amount of attendees, both the general and support course exams were staggered on different days to allow for applicants to try each if they wanted. While they had a sound plan now neither Izuku nor Toshinori really knew what the support exam could possibly look like, given the school and the nature of the course the practical would obviously have him building something so he needed to plan for that. He'd been spit balling ideas with Liz, whom had "woken up" from her updates. She had no recollection of going into stasis and Izuku had no idea how it happened either, choking it up to routine maintenance the pair continued to plan and continue development on some key support gear he'd need. Whilst he did feel better after learning he still had a chance, he still really wanted to put his fist through someon-thing....He'd been told since he was a child that he'd need to work ten times harder...well he was going to show the world just how strong that made him. He had people to prove wrong, and more importantly he had people to hurt.