Retreat

Inko sat in the waiting room. It was her day to be at the hospital in case Izuku woke up, even though they were no longer limited on visiting hours she couldn't bring herself to sit in his room.

It broke her heart every time she saw his broken body, she couldn't force herself to sit there and look at him but she would still be here for him as his mother!

She couldn't help but think back to the day when Toshinori had decided to interrogate their daughter, as if Izumi had something to do with this! She already felt awful for her brother now he was blaming her?!! Ridiculous! Atleast he hadn't brought it up again! However she suspected that he would again after Izuku woke up. She also didn't know how things with Katsuki turned out especially since Izumi now stayed very clear from her and Toshi.

She had texted Mitsuki even called a few times but hasn't gotten an answer, so she resolved to go and visit as soon as possible!

Maybe she should make some spicy Katsudon and bring it for Izuku and Katsuki while they played! Maybe some cookies too!! Inko was ever so rudely ripped from her day dreaming by some nurse shaking her, could they tell she was busy?

"MA'AM! You need to come with now! Your sons awake!" The nurse said shaking Inko from he thousand yard stare.

"Wha, what?" Awake? Wait where was she? Before she could ask the nurse was pulling her by the arm and towards as hospital room.

"Kid you need to calm down! You're gonna hurt yourself!" Inko could hear the words through the door, she was very confused on what was happening.

The nurse opened the door and she was met with the sight of the mummified boy pushed as far as he could be on his bed. Heart rate monitors were going crazy as they matched the panicked boy.
His exposed eyes held tears and panic, his breaths were short and raspy. He clenched his eyes shut in pain every time the machine pumped the air into his lungs.

Inko covered her mouth in shock and fear! This, this thing wasn't Izuku! No! Izuku was at home with Izumi! Why was she here looking at this thing!

Vibrant Green eyes locked onto her. His casted arm raised to reach out to her those panicked eyes burned into her soul. It released a wicked scream, the sound was no human! It was an other worldly wale that sounded like it came from a demon!

Inko did the only thing she could do at such a sight.

She ran away.

Her ears were filled with shouts of nurses and that same god awful screams the wicked wails, she ran faster! Finding a bathroom Inko retreated inside and locked the stall. Leaning against the door tears ran down her face and her hands clutched her head as she screamed.

Toshinori had just defeated that slime villain and was in the process on delivering it to the police when he heard the familiar ring tone.

"A PHONE CALL IS HERE! A PHONE CALL IS HERE! A PHONE-" Toshinori silenced the device as he placed it to his ear

"AllMight speaking!" He said giving a nod to the officer even signing a few things in the process!

His eye shot wide the smile dropped from his face as he rocketed away from the scene! This was all to famIlar to when the accident happened!

All Toshinori was told is that Izuku was awake and that he needed to get there as soon as possible! Which he certainly would do!

Landing while making just a small crater Toshinori powered down and ran into the hospital! Where the receptionist who he knew by name now recognized and immediately sent him to Izukus room.

Rushing as fast he could he didn't understand why Inko hadn't called him! As he made his way to the door he heard something that sent a chill up his spine! A inhuman waling and screams, raspy and broken parts of it even sounding like a whistle giving an other worldly tinge to it.

On instinct Toshinori powered up, his frame enlarging and his hair standing straight up! he made his way into the room.