chapter two

y/n's pov

emma began clicking away at her phone most likely telling the people at school and in the area about this party she wanted to have.

you see, this wouldn't be such a big deal if emma wasn't REALLY FUCKING POPULAR.

i mean because of emma and her mom being rich and stuff before she even met my dad she had connections.

she knew so many people.

prior to moving in with me and my dad she went to one of those private schools that celebrities send their kids to and just kids that were filthy fucking rich went there.

everyone at school knew who she was and she had many followers on social media.

emma then started recording a video of herself.

'uh oh. she's really doing this.' i thought to myself.

"hi guys it's emma here!! and i'm throwing a huge party at yours truly's house!!! it's gonna be amazing!!! if you wanna come dm me and i'll text you the details!!! k love you guys!! bye bye!!" she said before stopping the recording to watch it back.

she smiled as she admired herself on her phone.

she then posted the video on her instagram and snapchat.

'this is not good.' i thought massaging my temple.

"um emma this isn't a good ide-" i tried to reason with her before getting cut off.

"oh shut up y/n! you are so fucking boring! you're just mad cuz i'm everything you aren't!! everyone is already spreading the word about my party!! there could be some really big influencers showing up! i need to look good!" she said before rushing up the stairs.

"and i don't really care what you do, but you'd better stay out of my way!!" she yelled before slamming the door to her room.

i rolled my eyes knowing it was too late to do anything about this.

i looked at her instagram page and clicked on her story.

she was bragging about how famous tik tokers we're gonna show up and how some really cool people we're gonna be there.

i was simply looking at this to figure out what time it started i didn't need to see all of this jesus.

"PARTY STARTS AT 7:30 PM!! (BRING SWIMSUITS!! 😍😚) BE THERE OR HEAR ABOUT IT!!!!!😘😘😜😝🥳" it said on emma's story in big colorful letters.

'you're so cringy emma please.' i thought while shaking my head.

i looked at the time on my phone and it said 6:00 pm.

'welp if you can't beat them join them i guess' i said before walking up to my room to get ready.

'this shit better be good.' i thought to myself.

third person pov

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: 𝟺☆ᴛᴏᴡɴ's ʜᴏᴜsᴇ

(for the sake of this fanfic, 4 town will have a house in toronto and they will all live in the same house)

"hey guys ricky (ricky is a side character) sent me a text talking about this party some girl is having." aaron z said to the rest of the group who were all in the living room on their phones.

"what girl?" robaire, the leader of the boyband questioned.

"i don't know man, ricky says she's hot and is throwing a party at her house. he said it's a pool party." aaron z answered back.

"a pool party!!??! i wanna go!!" aaron t suddenly sprang out of his spot on the couch.

"i don't know guys what if we get recognized and then it's a frenzy of fans trying to take our clothes and dignity like last time.." tae young said while he shuddered.

"you just had to remind me of that didn't you?" jesse said as he shuddered.

"oh come on guys!! we like never go to parties!" aaron t whined.

"uh yea we do. like all the time." robaire said not paying any mind to the whining 18 year old.

"what does the girl even look like man?" robaire asked.

"ummmmm i think this is her." aaron z showed his phone to the group.

"ok she's kinda pretty."

"she looks kinda basic to me."

"i just wanna swimmmmmmm." aaron t whined again

"can we go robaire please????" aaron t whined and gave the best puppy dog eyes he could muster.

the rest of the group looked at robaire awaiting his answer.

"alright! alright! fine! we'll go. this party better be good man." robaire gave in.

aaron t celebrated by doing a little dance.

"man sit yo goofy ass down somewhere"

this chapter was a little shorter than the last one! hope you enjoyed!

- aaliyah <3