chapter fourteen

third person pov

"spill." aaron z said.

"now." robaire said.

"ok ok! geez calm down." tae young said shrugging aaron z's hand off of him.

"i took y/n to the animal shelter to see some of the doves-" tae young began.

"uh we know that already." jesse said rolling his eyes.

"cut me off one more time and i'm telling your wife you're thinking about cheating." tae young said crossing his arms.

"oh my godddddd she's not my wife. you know that was a rumor SHE started." jesse dragged out.

"you still have kids with her." aaron z said.

"that doesn't mean i have to like the woman!" jesse raised his voice.

"you liked her enough to put your dick in her." aaron t said with a smug look in his face.

"alright shut up i wanna hear about the date." robaire said before turning back to tae young.

tae young sighed before resuming his story.

"well before we went to the animal shelter her crazy ass sister forced her way into our date."

"are you kidding?"

"that b word is crazy."

"you can say bitch ya know?"

"yea i know but that's kind of mean."

"it's a fitting term for y/n's sister."

"y/n made a plan to leave her at a gas station that was near her house, so i gave her a couple of dollars and asked her to get me a drink. she agreed and as soon as emma went into the store we left." tae young smiled proudly.

"that is hilarious." robaire said smiling.

"i can only imagine the look she had on her face when she went back outside and found no one there!" aaron t said snickering.

"why'd she even wanna go anyways?" aaron z asked.

"isn't it obvious? she's a crazy obsessed fan." aaron t answered in a 'duhh you stupid bitch🙄' kind of tone.

"but that still doesn't explain why you came in here all pissed off. it sounds like you and y/n had a good time." aaron t said.

"well after me and y/n left the shelter i took her home and i walked her to her door. as soon as we stepped into the house y/n's dad came rushing at us and screaming at y/n. her step sister and i'm guessing step mom were there too." tae young explained.

"screaming at her? why?" robaire asked.

"emma told y/n's dad that y/n left her at the gas station which was true, but emma completely dragged it and made it seem way worse." tae young said as he was starting to get angry all over again.

"wait who is emma?" aaron z questioned.

"oh my god bruh." robaire said.

"do you ever pay attention?" jesse asked.

"nope. just like how you don't pay attention to your kids." aaron z fired back at jesse.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" aaron t laughed liked a hyena.

"emma is y/n's sister dumbass try to keep up." jesse said rolling his eyes sassily.

"keep up with yo family bitch." aaron z said crossing his arms.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" aaron t and robaire laughed.

"alright it's not that funny.." jesse said.