chapter three

y/n's pov

i was currently getting ready for this party my sister was having.

i knew this was going to be a huge one because our house was already packed.

the party just had begun and yet there were people everywhere.

i was still in my room but i could hear the large crowd downstairs and multiple people upstairs too.

'god i'm so glad my door locks.' i thought to myself while looking in the mirror.

i had on a cover up with my swimsuit underneath it.

i took a deep breathe before i walked out of my room.

i was greeted with humid air and the smell of alcohol, weed, and sweat.

there was loud ass music playing.

the song being 24k magic by bruno mars.

'well i can't be mad at the song bruno mars has like no bad songs.' i thought before walking down the staircase.

our house was filled to the brim with people.

most of which were shouting and recording videos of themselves and their friends having a good ole time.

i pushed passed the crowd of people to get to the backyard.

"excuse me- sorry. excuse me. i'm sorry." i repeated over and over as i bumped into people not wanting to be rude.

i finally made it to the backyard entrance when i felt multiple pairs of eyes on my figure.

'ok.. creepy.' i thought before brushing it off and making my way to the backyard.

third person pov

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ 𝟺☆ᴛᴏᴡɴ ʙᴏʏs

the 4 town boys pulled up to a massive house.

the driveway was big as hell but somehow still filled with cars.

"dude where do we even park?" jesse asked ricky, who was driving with a sigh.

"there's even people parking on the grass!" aaron t exclaimed.

"i'm just gonna pick a random spot." ricky shrugged.

ricky parked the car in some spot that left some space for the cars around him to get out and turned off the car.

"there really is a lot of people here." robaire said with a sigh looking around.

the boys walked to the porch and opened the door.

all heads turned towards them.

"oh my god! it's 4 town!!"

"they're really here!!"

"oh my god robaire is so hot!"

"look at tae young!! i'm in love!!"

"im about to drop my drawls-"

the boys made their way further into the house and were greeted by many people as they walked through the house.

"oh my god!! hi!! it's really you guys!!" emma ran up to the band and squealed.

the boys jumped a little before taking a step back.

robaire let out a nervous laugh before saying hi to her.

emma almost fainted when the boy greeted her with his signature smile.

"so! i'm the host of the party! it's so nice to meet you guys!! you probably already know me though! but just in case you don't my name is emma but you can call me yours!!" she squealed out looking at all the boys.

jesse and tae young visibly cringed.

the aaron's shuddered as they thought she gave the vibes of a crazed fan.

robaire gulped and laughed nervously.

'god please let her not be one of them.' robaire silently prayed.

emma continued to talk the 4 town boys' ears off since ricky made a quick escape to go flirt with some girls.

"and i'm very very wealthy as you can te-" emma was interrupted by aaron z.

"yea that's nice but excuse us for a moment." he said while signaling the rest of the boys to follow him.

the boys followed him without any hesitation eager to escape the conversation with emma.

"man she talks a lot." tae young thought sighing in relief.

"i thought we would never be free." aaron t sighed.

aaron z looked like he was really focused on something or rather someone.

"hey man what are you looking all hard at?" robaire asked aaron z following his eyes.

the rest of the boys did the same as they laid their eyes on the most beautiful girl they had ever seen.

they were speechless as they watched the girl go outside to the pool.

they each exchanged looks with each other mentally communicating that they all needed to go outside.

like now.

the 5 boys pushed through the crowd and rushed outside as fast as they could.

'where is she?' they all thought simultaneously.

they all frantically looked around the pool and the yard trying to find the girl they all immediately became so infatuated with.

'there!' they all thought at the same time again as they spotted her.

ending this chapter abruptly🗿
hope you enjoyed!

- aaliyah <3