chapter eight

THANK YOU FOR 5K READS!!! <333

^^ THIS IS INSANE OMG!!!!! IM SO HAPPY GUYS THANK YOU!!!! <343

y/n's pov

i opened my eyes to see that we were in a rolling skating rink.

colorful lights illuminated the entire rink.

it was beautiful.

little kids ran around and played with their friends as their parents sat down drinking and eating.

"wow robaire this place looks so nice. i love skating! thanks for bringing me here." i said looking at all the colorful lights.

"it's no problem at all. i used to come here all the time with my friends, and we'd have the best time." he said as he smiled.

"come on let's go get our skates." he said as he led me towards the table where they were giving people skates.

robaire gave both of our tickets to the teenaged looking guy and we took our skates to the colorful benches so that we could put them on.

we put our skates on and held each other's hand as we made our way to the rink.

"y/n i uh haven't been skating in a long time so i might be a little rusty." robaire said releasing my hand and clinging onto the wall.

"i haven't either robaire, you'll be alright!" i laughed at him.

he slowly eased his way of the wall and grabbed my hand.

"there. that way if i go down, we go down together." he said smiling.

"no thank you." i tried moving away from him.

i let go of his hand causing him to freak out a bit and fall flat on his ass.

i looked at him on the floor and laughed at him.

he glared at me before standing up and skating towards me at a rapid pace.

'i thought he said he hasn't skated in a while.' i said nervously as i skated away.

robaire chased me around for a couple more minutes before i decided to take a break on one of the colorful benches that were placed inside the rink against the wall.

robaire skated up to me and sat down next to me.

"tired?" he asked.

"a little." i said resting my head on his shoulder.

we sat in a comfortable silence for a little while before i broke the silence.

"i thought you said you haven't skated in a while." i said looking up at him.

"i haven't baby what do you mean?" he said as he laughed at me.

"nigga you were literally hauling towards me." i said.