chapter four

third person pov

the boys of 4 town stared at the girl without any shame.

they admired her beautiful facial features and her hair.

her skin seemed to be glowing as she set her stuff she brought with her on a lounging chair.

'who is that?' the boys asked themselves as they continued to stare.

y/n's pov

i walked outside to the pool area and found a lounging chair that no one seemed to be using.

'i might as well at least try to have a good time.' i thought to myself.

i began to take off the cover up i was wearing.

i slid out of it and put it on the lounging chair with the rest of my stuff.

i felt a bit self conscious as i felt eyes wondering all over my figure.

the swimsuit ^^ (sorry if you don't like it!)

i wore many crystals and jewelry since i didn't plan on actually swimming.

i tried my best to ignore the stares as i walked over the the pool with my phone in hand.

i sat down and put my legs in the water.

third person pov (sorry for switching it so much😭)

the 4 town boys were completely and utterly mesmerized by the girl they had been observing for the past 5 minutes.

"she's just- wow." robaire managed to breathe out.

"i think i might've just fallen in love." tae young said while his eyes sparkled at the girl.

"you think she'll let me touch her thighs?" aaron t said dreamily which earned him a smack on the head from robaire.

"i need her." aaron z simply said.

"welp! i don't know about you guys, but i'm gonna talk to her!" aaron t exclaimed while wiping the drool he had dribbling down his mouth.

"dude are you serious?"

"she's gonna reject yo ass watch."

"watch her slap him."

the rest of the members of the group grumbled protests as aaron t began to strip until he was wearing only his bathing suit.

he put his stuff the side somewhere before running towards the pool.

'oh no.' the other 4 members thought.

aaron t cannonballed into the pool creating a big splash that thankfully, only wet y/n a little bit but the same couldn't be said for the couple making out right next to wear he landed.

aaron t resurfaced and swam over to the girl who was already looking at him.

'oh my god is that who i think it is??? aaron t from 4 town???? swimming over to me??!!?? ok. be cool y/n. do NOT panic.' y/n told herself as the boy neared closer.