chapter seventeen

third person pov

the 4 town boys made their way through the massive crowd of people. their bodyguards had their work cut out for them as their fans constantly tried to get to the 4 town boys.

"there should be a huge stage in the backyard guys. they've already set up for us so all you guys have to do is sing the song maybe take some pictures and then you're done!" the 4 town boys' manager tried to uplift the boys.

certain members of the band *cough* aaron z *cough* were still making it known they were still very against performing here.

aaron z grumbled and crossed his arms as they made their way to the backyard.

"oh my god! where's emma?! the band is here!" one of emma's minions yelled out pushing through the crowd.

y/n's was still sitting on the couch when her ears perked up from hearing, "the band is here!"

y/n immediately stood up and looked around searching for the boy band.

after looking around for a bit she saw them.

they looked as gorgeous as ever. all y/n could do was stare.

she wanted to go up to them but she didn't want to look like some crazed fangirl.

aaron t looked around frantically causing jesse to look at him like he was crazy.

"dude what are you doing? you look stupid." jesse said shaking his head.

"i'm looking for y/n dumbass!" aaron t said as he continued to look for the girl.

"she's probably not even here man. you should just focus on our performance." jesse said.

"focus on not being a fucking dead beat father." aaron t sassed.

jesse raised his hand to smack aaron t before robaire saw him.

"aaron t stop irritating jesse. and jesse please don't smack him in front of everyone." robaire said glancing at the two.

aaron t grumbled before looking to his side.

then he saw her.

everything seemed to move in slow motion as he made eye contact with y/n.

'beautiful.' aaron t thought as his mouth hung slightly open.

"y/n!" aaron t said as he snapped out of the trance the girl had put him in.

aaron z immediately reached and shoved aaron t's head out of the way to look at where he was staring.

"where?!" aaron z said as he looked around frantically, desperate to see y/n.

robaire grabbed aaron z by his collar and yanked him off of aaron t.

"act like you got some damn sense or y/n will think you're a weirdo." robaire said as he tried his best to keep up his signature smile for all his fans.

aaron z mumbled something under his breathe before he looked in the direction aaron t was still staring.

"oh shit." was all aaron t could manage to get out as he locked eyes with y/n.

"i wanna see y/n!" tae young said as he looked in the direction the two aarons were looking.

a pink hue immediately took over tae young's face as he saw the girl the band was all so infatuated with.

"oh wow." tae young breathed out.

robaire and jesse also found themselves gazing at the girl longingly. they just couldn't help themselves.