chapter thirteen

heyyyy🧍🏾

how y'all doing?😅

i'm sorry guys i feel like coryxkenshin the way i be disappearing on y'all. 😭

third person pov

"Y/N!!"

"oh god what now?" y/n thought out loud.

"um is everything ok n/n?" tae young asked y/n. worry was laced in his voice.

"um yea everything's fine!" y/n lied nervously as her and tae young stepped inside of the house.

"that didn't sound-" tae young started to say before he was cut off by none other than jamie l/n.

"y/n l/n! who do you think you are?" jamie said as he rushed towards the pair with emma and martha right behind him.

"i mean you kinda just said who i wa-" y/n replied.

"don't get smart with me y/n!" he shouted as emma smirked.

tae young shifted uncomfortably. he was smack in the middle of a bad case of family issues and he wanted out.

"and who is this?!" jamie said referring to tae young.

"o-oh i'm tae young. y/n's friend." he stuttered out. tae young felt nervous.

"friend my ass." jamie grumbled while he shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose.

he knew it was way to early to think about it, but tae young had already fantasied about meeting y/n's parents and his future with her.

bro is attached💀

when he imagined meeting her parents, this is not what he had in mind.

"do you want to explain to dad why you left me at some gas station in some random place?!" emma shouted with an angry expression on her face.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" martha shouted at y/n.

"ok first of all i left you there because you weren't even supposed to go in the first place. when you go on dates, i don't come along. second of all i didn't leave you in a random place. you were like 7 minutes from the house." y/n explained trying to keep calm.

"she's a liar!" emma said as she started fake crying.

martha and jamie quickly rushed to hug emma as she 'cried'.

'there wasn't any tears though-' tae young thought.

"i told you jamie! y/n is tearing this family apart!" martha said.

"i can't believe you just left your sister just so you could hoe around!" jamie said while pointing his finger at y/n.

"i didn't-" y/n began to say.

"i don't want to hear it! go to your room!" jamie shouted.

y/n stood there blank faced trying to act as if she wasn't affected by her family's words.

she was embarrassed because through all this tae young had been standing right there.

"i hate you y/n! you are ruining my birthday week!" emma yelled before storming into the kitchen.

martha and jamie shot y/n a glare before following emma into the kitchen.

y/n's pov

i stood in place with my head down.

i was beyond embarrassed because tae young just saw all of that and even more embarrassed that tears were falling down my cheeks.

i was crying because i was frustrated, angry, and sick of this family.