chapter eighteen

emma's pov (oh lord ☠️)

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!!" i yelled at my stepsister y/n.

as i finished getting the house together with the help of my friends y/n told me she would be joining me, my friends, and the 4 town boys.

has y/n fucking lost it?!!!??

i mean it won't really matter if she's there anyways because the boys will be too busy staring at me to notice the likes of her.

but i still don't want her there fucking everything up like she usually does.

"emma it's fucking 4 town. if you think i'm going to sit in my room being miserable you've lost your damn mind." y/n said to me as she picked up plastic cups from off the ground.

"Y/N YOU ARE NOT GOING TO RUIN THIS FOR ME!" i screamed at her hoping she'd give in.

"no one wants you there anyways. what's the point
of showing up somewhere you aren't wanted?" my friend katelyn said as she put her hands on her hips.

"yeah you'll totally just ruin everything." my other friend maddy said.

"ok, i already said what i had to. if y'all don't like it, take it up with someone else because your voices are giving me a headache." y/n said as she threw away the trash she had in her hands and began to walk upstairs.

"where the hell do you think you're going?! go help clean the backyard with the workers mom and dad hired!" i yelled at y/n as i pointed towards the backyard door.

"the workers finishing up emma and i need to change before the band gets here." y/n said as she continued walking up the stares.

"EXCUSE ME?? WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO LOOK GOOD FOR THEM ANYWAYS?! IT WONT MATTER BECAUSE THEY'LL BE LOOKING AT ME!" i shouted as i began to get angry.

i am not letting y/n steal 4 town away from me.

"um you mean they'll be looking at all of us, right emma?" my friend julia asked nervously referring to our whole friend group.

"oh yeah, whatever." i waved her off.

"let's go get ready in my room girls!" i said speed walking towards my room with my friends following me.

"does someone have a curling iron i can use? i look better with my hair curled!" jenna, another one of my friends asked.

"you can use mine girly!" nicole, another one of my friends said as everyone rushed up the stairs and into my room.

y/n's pov

i rolled my eyes at all the basic white girls and entered my room.

i rummaged through my bathing suits trying to find one that would make me look irresistible.

i decided on this: