Chapter 2 (Friends?)

Mike's P.O.V
"Alright! S-See ya Mike!" I looked at Jeremy and nodded. "Aight. See ya Jere." He smiled and went off.

I sighed, taking my beanie from the table. "Shit. Now where are my keys.." I mumbled, flipping the papers and shit. Boom. Found it. I picked them up and turned around, heading towards the door only to be stopped by being pinned against the wall.

"Oof! What the- VINCENT!" He smirked and grabbed me by the collar. "Hey Mikey~ Guess it's just you and me.." He purred. I growled and pushed him off.

"Look, I seriously dont have time for your shit so could you please get out of my way and let me go home?" I sent him a glare and he smirked. "Alright then~ " I sighed as he started walking away. I noticed that it started to rain heavily outside. I watched him as he went out of the door.

No car? Damn he's gonna get wet.. Guilt and concern started to rise in me. Fuck me and call me Mike for saying this but.. "Yo Vince." He turned around before stepping out of the door. I started walking towards him. "Dont have a ride...?" He shook his head, he didnt grin this time though. "So uh, wanna ride?"

He looked at me, a small smile forming. "Heh. Why are you acting so nice Mikey~ Are you finally showing your love towards me...?" I twitched as he said 'love'. I raised my fist and smack his head. "Idiot. Look, you wanna ride or not?!" Vincent smirked as I brought him to the car.

We quickly went in, trying not to get hit by the rain which we failed since Vincent made me trip and fall on a puddle. "Im going to kill you when Im dry Vincent.." I mumbled, starting up the engine. "That's what she said..." I froze at the statement and did a middle finger at him. "Say one more thing Vincent and Im gonna make you lose your dick." He smirked and put on his seatbelt. "Not until I make you lose ypur virginity~"

I stared at him and looked away. "Fuck you."

"Heh. But I'll be the one fucking you~"

*SMACK*
I stared at his 'already fainted body'. "Fucking idiot.." I muttered, backing up the car from the parking lot. "He better not say bullshit in his sleep.." I started driving towards his appartment. Good thing it wasnt that far or this bastard's gonna get it.

*time skip*
I finally reached his appartment. As I got out of the car I noticed that Vincent was still asleep. Fuck. I opened his door and shook him. "Hey fuck face wake up." Nothing and but slight giggle. Oh fuck me..

I rubbed my temple, irritated by his action. "You owe me so much.." I mumbled, dragging him out of the car and swinging his arm around me as if I was bringing a drunk guy back from the bar.

We went up and i tried opening his appartment door. Fuck its locked. I looked around. "Now where would you put your keys.. Ah hah!" I kicked the mat that said, 'Welcome' and found the key. I kinda forgot i was still carrying Vincent so I lost balance when I tried picking him up and fell. "Oof! Fuck you're heavy.."

I struggled underneath him and finnaly got the key. Unlocking the door, I noticed Vincent was mumbling shit in his sleep. "Heh. What a baby. Pfft." I kicked the door opened and dragged Vincent inside. (Lol wtf)

I threw him on the couch, feeling accomplished. "Finally. That took forever.." I turned around and walked out his appartment.
"Time to go back.. I seriously feel like shit.."

(To be continued)
Btw there is no 'doll' in this fic so be happy or sad i dunno. See ya and stay sexy. Craft is out!