Chapter 6 (You're Mine)

*Tiny Smut*
Mike's P.O.V
Vincent opened the door to his apartment and pushed me inside. "Why did you bring me here anyway?" I asked, glaring at him. He smirked and started loosening his tie. I gulped and backed away. "Heh, wanna find out~?"

I frowned and pushed him away. "Fuck off Vincent.. This isn't funny." He chuckled and pinned me to the wall. He placed my hands above my head, sliding one of his knees between my legs as he pinned me. "S-Stop dammit!" I tried struggling under him but he had a good grip on me.

"Come on Mikey, i know you want this~" he purred, bringing his face towards my neck leaving small kisses. "N-No! Let go of m-me- MMHM!" My eyes widened as he kissed me roughly. Squirming at the odd sensation, he started to deepend the kiss.

It was pretty sloppy, not really cliche. After a minute or two, he waisted my legs up, bringing me perpendicular to him, our fronts brushing against each other roughly, causing me to let out a moan. Without warning, he started to grind against me, breaking the kiss and started attacking my neck. Lacking of stabily, I splayed my hands out againts the wall.

After a while, I heard him snicker. 'Fuck, he thinks its weird that im not struggling, doesnt he? B-But I cant..'

My split-second thoughts were cut off by a hand that suddenly slipped its way beneath my shirt. "H-Hey!" I whimpered loudly as he found a spot just beside my hip bone pressed lightly at it. Vincent's other hand found its way back to My neck, sliding over collar bones and brushing against my jaw. "Im surprised that you're not fighting back Mikey~"

3rd person p.o.v cuz why the fuck not?

The taller man grinded against him, enjoying the small cries being ripped periodically from the smaller man's throat. Mike's fingers dug into the flaking paint, trying his hardest not to buck his hips with each even rock. He was deteriorating at an alarming rate - but he already knew resistance was not an option. Mike's mind was a hot, sloppy mess. He was utterly helpless under The purple man's gaze - but he couldn't deny that it felt at least a little good. (Holy shit I just turned dramatic)

Vincent slowed his movements and gazed down at the man before him. Chest heaving, cheeks flushed, and eyes clouded with a lovely mixture of fear and desire - He smirked, successfully rendered Mike's consistency to that of a puddle. Vincent chuckled, sliding the hand beneath Mike's shirt up to brush over hardened nipples. He watched the muscles of Mike's abdomen tense, felt the man's legs tighten around him considerably. The younger's eyes were pleading.

He wanted to make him beg.

Back to Mike's P.O.V
"V-Vincent.." I looked up at him, his stupid grin was always on his face. "Hmm? What's wrong~?" He kissed my cheek, making me blush. My thoughts raced around my head, isnt this wrong? Why am I not smacking him?!

My eyes widened as he palmed my erection, causing me to flinch. My hands grabbed his shoulders desperately. "D-Dont touch that!" He almost laughed at the statement and pulled my pants off, slowly taking off my boxers. I gulped. 'He's seriously not kiding isnt he?'

I gasped, feeling his cold hands gripping me in an unkind grip. I bit my lips, trying my best to keep a moan. Pumping in even strokes, it was torturing enough. "You're so cute like this Mikey.. Id always wonder why you hated me so much hmm~?" I felt myself tighten as he went faster, my mind was cloudy I couldnt think.

Without warning, my back arched, coming onto his hands. He had a dark smirk on his face. "F-Fuck you.." I mumbled, looking away, my face flushed. Vincent laughs and carried me to the couch, laying me down. "Its cute how you virgins are so sensitive.." I growled and smack his face.

"Sh-Shut up!"