Chapter 12 (Bottle up!)

Art: Mehh :D (ill draw mike soon, just testing out)

Mike's P.O.V
I woke up, and looked at my surrounding. "Im in my... Room..?" I slowly sat up and regret it as a fucking headache came in. I growled and layed back, thinking of what happened last night. "....Vincent...."

After a few minutes, the headache fucked off and I quickly got up. Standing up, i walked to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. I sighed in annoyance. Several bite marks were made around my neck. "Welp. At least we know its not a fucking dream..." I sighed and started to take my clothes off, starting up the shower. "I need to relax... Just one, fucking day." When the temperature was warm enough, i went in and sighed as my muscles chills. I bit my lip and punched the wall, forming a crack and a little blood came out of my knuckle. "I swear to god Im gonna find him and Im gonna shove my fist up his ass.." I mumbled.

I finally got ready and wore a blue t-shirt since my favorite hoodie was in the laundry. I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. There has to be something to clear my mind... The more I switched channels, the more boring it got. "Fuck.. Isnt there anything that can entertain me?!" Suddenly, there was a hand on my shoulder. "Well maybe.."

I turned around and punched the person in the face but they quickly got my fist. I looked up to see, Richard?! "You.. How did you get in my house?!" He looks at me blankly. "Appartment." I frowned. "Yeah, well its home anyway you fucker. Now what do you want?"

He smirked. "I heard you and him did it." I stared at him in shock, a light blush on my cheeks. "T-The fuck?! Who told you that?!" I asked, pulling him close by the collar. "Come on. Youre really asking that to a person that gets in your place without you knowing? I know everything Schmidt."

I growled, quickly punching in the face. He fell back, holding his face. "I was going to give you a little 'present'.." He mumbled. I tilted my head. "Look, if youre gonna rape me get the oh out." He chuckled. "Not that present.." *he took out a bottle from his pocket and threw it at me. I caught it smoothly, looking at it. "What the oh is this shit?"

He rolled his eyes. "It's something that can help you erase things. I heard you had some difficulties so I thought I could give you a hand.." He said, slowly standing up. I sighed and glared at him. "Well i dont need this shit. Now get out of here already." He smirked and fixed his uniform. "Alright then.. You'll thank me soon.." And with that he left.

I stared at the bottle. "Erase huh...?"

Short? Yeah. You can kill me later. Next chapter might be longer. And im sorry School is a b****. Oh well. Anyways stay sexy and Ill see ya guys then. And thanks to one of you that stalks me in tumblr. Means a lot xD