Chapter 4 ("Hello")

Time had passed and it started to rain, leaving Mike stuck in the apartment with Vincent. Sadly, there wasnt much things to do then playing games and talk and sometimes fight.

Mike's P.O.V
I sipped my hot coco, looking out at the window, the rain kept on falling. Guess I might be stuck here for a while..

I felt the side of the couch sank, looking to my left, I sighed seeing the perv finally waering clothes. "Hey Mikey~" he purred, scooting closer to me. I rolled my eyes and took another sip from my cup. "Sincd it's raining pretty bad, you should stay here longer~" he winked at me, causing me to shiver.

"Fuck off Vincent. I rather sit here and drink my coco in peace." He smirked and leaned on my shoulder. "So, if you are gonna stay there.." I jumped as he layed his head on my lap. "Vincent what the fuck?!" I tried pushing him off but he started to push me around.

My cup fell off the couch, while I was trying to push him off. Too bad this fucker is fucking flexible. I growled as he pinned me on the couch. "Well well~ Looks like I- OW!" I kicked him in the nuts. Fucking idiot Im stronger!

He growled and pulled me on his lap, holding my wrists together tightly. Now this is hard to escape. "F-Fuck off!" I knocked his forehead with mine, falling off his lap as he let me go. "OW! Mikey..." I looked up at him and bit my lips. It looked like he was about to burst. Instead, he took a deep breath and leaned on the couch.

I sighed and rub my forehead, easing out the pain. "Sorry." I mumbled, standing up slowly. He looked at me and nodded. Guess I made him mad?

Later cuz the writer is a lazy bitch~

I rewined the music box, I seriously have no time for that puppet to come and fuck around tonight. Tonight wasnt that rough since Jeremy and I are pretty good with team work. "Two m-more hours Mike.. Oh, and sorry for kicking you out earlier today.." He blushed lightly and I ruffled his hair.

"Nah. Its fine. I forgot you liked that cartoon a lot." He rolled his eyes and flashed the vents. "Its called anime Mike. Anime." I chuckled and looked at the cams. Now look who decided to show up.

In the corner of the room, Vincent was standing there. He wasnt afraid of the animatronics but they were of him..

I jumped as his head turned towards the camera. "Now what are you up to..." I muttered, focusing on him. He raised his finger to his lips to a 'hushing' sign. I tilted my head, curious.

Suddenly, the cam started to glitch. I always knew he's not 'human'.. Letters started to appear on the screen.

H.E.L.L.O.

"Hello?" I frowned. If this is a trick, Im not buying it. He disappeared from the room. Well good thing thats over.. I rewined the music box again. "Hey, I think Vincent's in the rooms. So watch out oka- FUCK!" I fell from my chair, soemthing fucking grabbed my leg.

I looked up, and growled. "VINCENT!" He smirked and pulled my tie, bringing my face closer to his. "Hello love~"

And the pervert is back..