Chapter 5 (Going for a ride)

Mike's P.O.V
The alarm clock went off, with a sigh, I stood up and took my coat. "See ya later Jere.. And Vincent.." I mumbled. Jeremy nodded and left, leaving me and the idiot. "Hey Mike.. You free this Saturday~?" I turned around and glared at him.

"Even if I was, I wouldnt go anywhere with you." I spat. He smirked, and snatched my hat away. I flinched when I felt his hands on my head, rubbing the scars I had.

"I missed when you were younger Mikey.. You'd follow me everywhere just to play with Foxy." My eyes widened. "W-Wha.." He let go and placed my hat on my head, closing my vision. I growled and fixed it properly.

"Besides, I just wanted to take you to a show. Is that so wrong?" I stood there in silence. "Hang on.. Are you asking to go out on a date or sh-" I was cut off when he pushed me to the wall.

"Only if you want it to be~" he purred. I smacked his head, causing him to flinch. "Fuck no. Im not gay."

"Not till I make you one." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, as if that's totally gonna happen." He chuckled and leaned closer to me, our face inches apart. "What are you.. " my eyes widened. "Getting abit t-too close there.." I mumbled, looking away. He chuckled, placing a hand on my face, making me look back at him. "So? This isnt making you uncomfortable now is it?"

I shivered as I felt his breath hit my skin. "N-No.. It just..." He grinned and bite down on my neck causing me to flinch. "V-Vincent?! What the fuck- H-Hey!" He bit down harder drawing out blood. Well that's gonna leave a mark.. I shivered as I felt his fingers tracing my scars. He licked up the blood and look back up at me.

"Heh. You are one delicious msn Schmidt~" he purred, licking his lips. I blushed madly, I couldn't even get out a single word from me. "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue~?" He winked. Getting back to reality, i pushed him away as hard as I can. He let go of me and laughed. "You should of seen the look on your face Schmidt! Priceless~!"

I glared at him, trying my best to hide my face. "Fuck you." He smiled and pulled me by the arm. "Vince, where the fuck are you taking me?!"

He laughed and forced me into his car. "Somewhere.. Dont worry, you'll love it~ Oh, I'll be right back.." I glared at him as he shut the door. "Fucking idiot..." I muttered, looking at him as he walked out of the parking lot. 'Wonder where he's going..' I thought. I winced as I felt the bite mark on my neck sting. "I seriously dont know what's his problem..." I sighed, leaning back against my seat.

I jumped as the driver's door opened. ( i dont fucking know) Vincent got in and started the car. "Will you please tell me where the fuck you are taking me?" I glared at him and he smirked, looking back as he reversed the car.

"My house."

(Smut next chapter so better run)