Chapter 13 (Grown ups..)

-A few days later,Night shift-
Mike's P.O.V
I sighed and looked around the office. Nothing much is probably gonna happen since Jeremy is sick. Hopefully it aint Vincent's fault or else... I placed my bag down on the table, sitting down with a grunt. "Alright fazfuck.. Give me your best shot." I mumbled, sitting back against my chair as I checked the tablet.

It was a Wednesday. Surprisingly it's actually my favorite day of the fucking week until that purple fuck came in.. I sighed, seeing Bon Bon at the sides, staring at me. "Oh fuck off. You gay fag." I growled. I didnt notice someone was behind me until I felt a tap on the shoulder. I turned around, my eyes widened. "W-What do you want.." I said, trying my best to keep my voice strong.

His silver eyes glowed brighter, looking down at me in amusement. He leaned down and I backed up against the chair, our faces close to each other that our nose touched. My voice hitched. 'Why am I not pushing away?!'

He chuckled deeply and leaned in closer, kissing me lightly. My hands turned to fists. I just sat there, frozen. He looked down at me and I blushed. "You know, a few days ago we did it hmm? So youre currently mine now~" he purred, sliding his hand up my shirt. I tensed and pushed him away. "F-Fuck off!! Im not yours!" He laughed and backed away, leaning against a wall.

"You know, you're a pretty hot guy. I mean, you were so adorable when you were young~ and now, look at you.." he teased. My eyes twitched and a jumped forward, my fist raised, ready to punch him. I froze when he touched my neck, a place ive never been touched before..

I twitched and fall onto him, his arm wrapping around me while his hand kept petting me. "Its funny how you have weak spots. But I think it's cute~" he purred. My face blushed. "S-Stop it!!" I growled, controlling myself not to flow with his pettings.

Vincent's P.O.V
Oh isnt this just wonderful~ Mikey is finally mine... Ah, that means I have to look out for him.. He may be strong but there might be some people that could hurt him.. Hmm..

I stopped and looked down at him, smirking. He panted and struggled underneath me, trying to free himself from my grasp. I laughed quietly. "Youre so cute Mikey~ You remind me of those little kids that cant do anything..." his eyes widens and he finally pushed me away.

"Fuck off. Dont call me that." He says, looking away. I frowned and little And hugged him front behind. "Oh well, hey, i got an idea.. How about we ditch this place and head to the bar~?" I purred, kissing his neck. He tensed. "We cant just fucking leave this place just like that!" I sighed. 'Since when did you follow the rules, Schmidt?' I thought.

Smirking, I pulled him up by his wrist. "Hey! What are you-" His eyes widened. "Come on and get your ass in the car." I spat, dragging him out of the pizzaria with all the animatronics staring at us. I looked at my left and saw Foxy, frowning. I shrugged it off and continued walking.

At the bar~
Mike's P.O.V
"Dont you think thats enough? I mean, you already had 6!" I said, glaring at Vincent as he drank his 7th drink. He looked at me, his silver eyes filled with excitement. "Hmm... How about we get a room~?" He purred, leaning close to me. My breath hitched and I pushed him away. "Not this time. I am not gonna wake up ass hurt tomorrow." I spat.

He shrugged and stood up, wiping his mouth with his sleeve. "Oh well, guess youre missing *hic* The fun~" he licked his lips and started walking towards a group of girls. I looked at him and sighed. "He's more anoyying when he's drunk..." I looked back to the bartender and gasped.

"Richard?! You seriously have to stop appearing every fucking time!" I growled, slamming my fist against the table. He laughed, wiping a glass with a cloth. "Oh well. Guess you just have to get used to it. So, where's your boyfriend?" He teased. I rolled my eyes, taking a sip from my drink. "He's not my fucking boy friend... I guess.." I looked behind me, looking at Vincent with a group of girls around him.

"Huh. Seems like he's having a little fun there without ya." Said Richard. I bite my lip, the feeling of walking up to him and just... Ugh. "Whatever. It's not like I fucking care." I mumbled, quickly turning back to Richard. "Hey, if he's still drunk and stuff want me to drive you back home?" He grinned. I sighed and nodded. "Fine. Just this once. Dont do anything stupid aight?" He looked at me and smirked. "No promises for that,Schmidt~" he chuckled, walking into the back room.

I sighed and stood up, walking towards Vincent. There was a problem. WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?! I growled and pushed awa the girls around me. Oh for fuck sake woman get out of my way! I blonde girl walked up to me and smirked. "Hey there hot stuff. You wanna have a little fun around here~?" I glared at her in disgust. "Well how about... No. Anyways, seen a purple fucker around here?" She looked at me and pout. "Yeah, he went in there with some girls.." She mumbled, walking away to hit on some other guys.

I sighed and walked up to the room and knocked on the door. "Vincent? Can we go home no-" i froze. He was laying on a bed, with two girls on him, giggling. He looked up at me and smirked. "Oh hey Mikey~" i bite my lip and frowned.

"Remember what I said that other night? Guess what, I take it back.." i spat, slamming the door as I went out, leaving him. "Fucking asshole... I should have known.." i mumbled, hitting against some people on the way walking. I looked around. Welp, look who's lost in the crowd. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around, seeing Richard. "You coming?" I looked at him and nodded slowly.

"Totally..."

Vincent's P.O.V
I woke up in a bedroom with some girls I pobably met last night. "Holy shit..." My throat was aching. What happened last night? I froze. Remebering all the shit.

Bar. Girls. Fuck. Drink. Mike. Wait.

I sat up, looking around as my back hurt. I shurgged it off and look at the door. Remembering what happened before.

"Remember what I said the other night? Guess what, i take it back.."

I froze. My breath stopped. The only thing I can think of...

"Mikey...?"